How Do I Set home
Information 
Help... I'm a bit of a n00b, and i want to sell stuff on the market but my camp is far away from spawn and i don't want to loose it Exclamation
You need to do /einfo vote and follow that link and vote at least once to get access to sethome. You can vote 5 times a day to get 2 sethomes. 50 votes gets you a day of PLUS!
[Image: LzwHy0X.gif]
(04-05-2015, 09:25 PM)Konnor Wrote: You need to do /einfo vote and follow that link and vote at least once to get access to sethome. You can vote 5 times a day to get 2 sethomes. 50 votes gets you a day of PLUS!

So if you vote constantly does that mean you have access to more of /sethomes or you only have access to /sethome 2 times that day? sorry another noob asking questions lol Undecided
Once the second home is set, you do not lose it. But if you want to reset the second home later, you'll need to vote again.

I'm in the process of phasing out the voting rewards, though
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
(08-01-2016, 03:02 AM)ataranlen Wrote: Once the second home is set, you do not lose it. But if you want to reset the second home later, you'll need to vote again.

So do you gain more homes the more you vote or are you stuck with 2? Again, sorry for the noob-ness haha
(08-01-2016, 11:23 AM)Skitz Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 03:02 AM)ataranlen Wrote: Once the second home is set, you do not lose it. But if you want to reset the second home later, you'll need to vote again.

So do you gain more homes the more you vote or are you stuck with 2? Again, sorry for the noob-ness haha

You do not gain more homes, only get access to set the second home for voting each day. Once you lose the "Voter" tag,you will still be able to use the home but if you'd ever want to change it you'd need to vote to get the privileges again. Hopefully this clears it up Big Grin
[Image: LzwHy0X.gif]