Reporting Ultima_Ten (Moderator)
I am reporting Ultima_Ten for language and Harrasing me/bullying me while on Aberon Civ craft. No player should be told to F*** off or piss off by a moderator.   I do not feel welcome on this server and coming from a moderator is very unprofessional.  I was riding my horse and he continues to swear at me degrade me. Told me to P*** off too.  I left when the bullying began immediately.  

Please tell him to stop swearing at me I dont want to read it I didnt start anything

Nuuuuuu
I think this situation arose because of misunderstandings, and then Lushhdog overreacting a bit. Ultima probably got a message telling him Lush was riding through his town, and given the way Divus is seen, thought that Lush was spying on him. This is when Ultima swore at him.

Now my personal opinion:
Ultima: why u swear? It creates misunderstandings, there are other ways to talk to people.
Lushhdog? why u make big deal?
Literally, he just swore at you, its not like the world is going to end, it doesn't mean he hates your guts, and I'm pretty sure you would be that protective of your town, too!

I hope Ultima doesn't get removed, he seems like a nice guy.
I am not over-reacting. He is a a moderator and should have some respect. I am offended and feel like I cannot contact him if I had a problem or question even because he thinks Im a spy. He also said nobody likes you and others started backing him up along with others so I ended up leaving to post this thread because I shouldn't be disrespected for no reason out of the blue.
Thank you for contacting us, Lush.

I assure you that staff is held to a certain standard here on MineTexas, and we will get to the bottom of this.
Quote:Aloyious is literally the spawn of Satan
Quote:at first i didnt think aloy was that bad but then he called me a weenie and made me cry
(06-13-2015, 06:50 PM)MrAloyious Wrote: Thank you for contacting us, Lush.

I assure you that staff is held to a certain standard here on MineTexas, and we will get to the bottom of this.

I've been gone because of this. Did you ever talk to him?
Yes, this issue has been addressed in full.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
(08-21-2015, 10:53 AM)ataranlen Wrote: Yes, this issue has been addressed in full.

I think he owes me an apology, he has shown me nothing but disrespect, and still says nobody cares. Do you even care that one of your mods can be this rude and get away with it without apologizing atar? I dont think Id recommend this server to anyone
(08-30-2015, 03:35 PM)Lushhdog Wrote:
(08-21-2015, 10:53 AM)ataranlen Wrote: Yes, this issue has been addressed in full.

I think he owes me an apology, he has shown me nothing but disrespect, and still says nobody cares.  Do you even care that one of your mods can be this rude and get away with it without apologizing atar?  I dont think Id recommend this server to anyone

ok he apologized finnally.... nvm this