MineTexas Anarchy Player Government
The MineTexas Anarchy server has existed for several years. However, it has lacked a cohesive political structure. As a result, a Government was formed, consisting initially of ChadDX and DonaldTrumpForMC, before various other players joined, such as JdBlue, Scoot, DeadOcelot, JuicyYT, and now, having met Chad again on another server which he used to play on, me, Rerum (Josh). Almost all regular players support the Government and participate in it, and everyone recognises it.

However, we do recognise that the Government must not over-exert itself. It must be emphasised that this is a player Government, and that there are no official server rules as such. We derive our authority from the fact that many players support us, not because we paid Ataranlen lots of money for admin (something which we do not intend to do).

We also have a Wordpress site for Government announcements, at zineon.tk or https://zineonminetexas.wordpress.com/, with more information, but this post will soon be updated to show everything that is in the wordpress site. We are also looking for a Minister of Communications, who will ensure that the Government is able to communicate effectively with everyone.

The Government is currently centred around a Committee for Constitutional Affairs, which consists of various leading players (some of whom haven't been informed of their positions yet), as either full members or observers. This takes the place of an executive, judiciary and legislature, due to the fact that we do not have enough players to sustain such a structure. However, we are ready to create these institutions when we feel that the server population is necessary.

- Committee for Constitutional Matters
I fixed your Wordpress link. I'm also setting up zineon.minetexas.com for you guys. I can help you guys configure it to work with your wordpress site.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
I was able to get the redirect working for you guys. You can now link players to zineon.minetexas.com

I simply ask that you add a link back to MineTexas.com on your site. Perhaps link to aberon.MineTexas.com?
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
(10-31-2015, 10:21 PM)ataranlen Wrote: I was able to get the redirect working for you guys. You can now link players to zineon.minetexas.com

I simply ask that you add a link back to MineTexas.com on your site. Perhaps link to aberon.MineTexas.com?

Of course. I shall also make sure that we emphasise that this is a player Government. I'll edit it shortly.
(10-31-2015, 07:12 PM)ataranlen Wrote: I fixed your Wordpress link. I'm also setting up zineon.minetexas.com for you guys. I can help you guys configure it to work with your wordpress site.

We already had one in the About Section. I changed the robots.txt to Player Government|minetexas.com Anarchy Server. Also will include more information in the About Page. Thanks for the domain, by the way - very helpful.
Bump loll oops a wild old thread appears
fucks sake fix, I though it was real.