Grief Complaints and Suggestions
Consider this to be the official posting section for issues regarding griefing, and suggestions for government projects.
Nice one, Trump.

Well I have complaints about the portals at spawn and 0,0 being deactivated.

also someone removed most the fire from the FireQuadrant at spawn.

recommend first a warning, and if they continue, to be added to the KOS list
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
DUDE FYI SPAWN IS DESTROYED!! I LOGGED IN TODAY TO SEE THAT OCELOT TOWERS WAS OBSTRUCTED
Hawt Doggo
interesting.... I logged on just now (12 hours later) and I see Ocelot Towers has changed. It doesn't look griefed right now, so perhaps it has now been rebuilt.

Edit: ah actually i can see they burnt down the insides of Tower 2 (sandstone thing next to Raw Ocelot). Sucks man I loved that carpet inside there
we got griefed again. Lavacasts at spawn and 0,0. Also lava towers at 0,0

Recent unknown (to me) players to server:
MandarkTheGreat (5 hours ago)
Mbash (6 hours ago)
mmmmbeefy (6 hours ago)
JacobOsterloh (7 hours ago)
chuckleburger05 (7 hours ago)
Grizzbones (7 hours ago)
KaneisBlue123 (9 hours ago)
Bladewood (9 hours ago)
RedninjaNRG (9 hours ago)
Dythern (10 hours ago)

mmmmbeefy maybe is monspunch, or could be friends.
I recognise the name mmmmbeefy from 2b2t. not sure if he is a known griefer
Guys pls help us rebuild we are trying to get spawn and 0,0 done at one time and we may not have enough blocks.
Fighting and trading FTW.
Um, guys i can't connect to minetexas. Did they change the ip address? If so, pls reply it to me!  Smile
Hawt Doggo
(11-27-2015, 11:04 AM)Xenobyte73 Wrote: Um, guys i can't connect to minetexas. Did they change the ip address? If so, pls reply it to me!  Smile

On the MT main page Anarchy is offline i believe the admin turned it offline for now, or we got ddosed. Also good idea to go to the furthest place possible to get the fuck outa spawn area Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
I live in a vault where i never see sunlight.
Hey Jd... I recommend we should organise regular patrols of Spawn and 0,0.... if we were checking every 2 hours we could have really narrowed down the list of possible griefers!

BTW server already up again! Literally, 10 minutes after I emailed Atar!
OK so DeadOcelot just reported being attacked on his way home through the nether. Unfortunately he sent the info by pm and I was afk. (please report lawbreakers on this forum)

However, i have checked the logs of unknown ppl who visited the server recently... perhaps he recognises the name from here:
BabyOiledGoat
JOEHAHAHAHAHAHA
Monsieur_Hench
timydufour
pxlcrafter5000