Vault-Tec Enrollment
The Vault project is looking for new members-that means you! Do you think you have what it takes to further your country? Can you dedicate the time to creating a better future? Currently, we are looking for up to 7 members to help with construction and engineering of the latest and greatest in server shelter protection. The requirements are as follows:
  •      Must be a registered citizen of Zineon, with no previous misdemeanors.
  • Having a skill helps, but is not necessary.
  • Must be willing to travel long-distance (With assistance)
Finally, you simply have to fill out the following application:

General information/Personal Bio
Current Position
Explanation on why you believe you should be accepted.

This is a paying job, payments will be discussed upon job acceptance. Submit the application to the email detailed in this account.

-Trump
Skill set: I know basic redstone, and can furnish places to make them look prettier. 
General information/Personal Bio: I am an avid gamer who has a bit of experience with building. I also have Fallout 3, New Vegas and 4.
Current Position: Brigade Leader(Ghosts Squadron) and member of committee.
Explanation on why you believe you should be accepted.: I feel like Vault-Tec needs good members for it to be amaze-balls. With me in Vault-Tec, we can prepare for a good future!

Ad Victoriam,
Scoots

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[G]<AtaranlenForMC>Which one of you filthy civcrafters griefed my church of Atar?

[G]<YourCoal> all of us

[Image: CB8714B591597BFEC87124992DB99B1B069F35B1]
Skill set: I am good at Pvp, and am a skilled redstone and builder
Current position: I am Head of a Brigade that prevents griefers from destroying Zineon. I also take orders from Jdblue
Explanation: I am a very skilled builder and Redstone fantic. I strive for making Zineon more orderly, and neat. I also have a good leadership.
P.S Fallout is my favourite video-game series

Ciao, Xenobyte73 (aka CaptainFyre73) Big Grin
BlueBerries
Btw, my Brigade is totally different From Scootaloo's one. My brigade stops griefers from griefing spawn.
BlueBerries
(11-21-2015, 11:21 PM)ScootalooTheSpy Wrote: Age: 12
Skill set: I know basic redstone, and can furnish places to make them look prettier. 
General information/Personal Bio: I am an avid gamer who has a bit of experience with building. I also have Fallout 3, New Vegas and 4.
Current Position: Brigade Leader(Ghosts Squadron) and member of committee.
Explanation on why you believe you should be accepted.: I feel like Vault-Tec needs good members for it to be amaze-balls. With me in Vault-Tec, we can prepare for a good future!

Ad Victoriam,
Scoots

Application Accepted.