8 88.89%
No
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Disbanding of the Ministry of Agriculture and Transport
Brick 
As of now, it has become apparent that both the ministry of agriculture, and transport, must be disbanded. The reasoning for both is as follows: order, economy, and necessity. The explanation for the Agricultural side of things is that the job is unnecessary, as we lack a population that requires the production and sale of foodstuffs by an independent marketer, thus simply creating a resource drain on our already unstable economical situation. As for the ministry of transport, it simply lacks the functionality needed for our current time, and is disorderly, to say the least. Recent job switches and frequent attacks have negated the uniform nature of this branch, and have rendered it useless. Therefore, I deem that we should simply disband both. A vote will be held until 10 P.M. EST
I believe that food and transport are the most important things for new players, and I believe the government should continue to support these projects
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
I agree that we need to disband that role. The ministry hasn't really done or needed to do much at all for us agriculturewise (I have not seen or heard of them doing anything, and everyone can build small farms that handle their food needs relatively fast), and transport doesn't seem to be doing their part for maintenance when it comes to cleaning up the nether passages and keeping the spawn roads from being impassable. I've done more for new players by throwing food items at them when they couldn't find any and giving directions to using the roads, and I don't do anything important.
(11-29-2015, 02:45 PM)DonaldTrumpForMC Wrote: As of now, it has become apparent that both the ministry of agriculture, and transport, must be disbanded. The reasoning for both is as follows: order, economy, and necessity. The explanation for the Agricultural side of things is that the job is unnecessary, as we lack a population that requires the production and sale of foodstuffs by an independent marketer, thus simply creating a resource drain on our already unstable economical situation. As for the ministry of transport, it simply lacks the functionality needed for our current time, and is disorderly, to say the least. Recent job switches and frequent attacks have negated the uniform nature of this branch, and have rendered it useless. Therefore, I deem that we should simply disband both. A vote will be held until 10 P.M. EST

As of today, this is becoming the servers most prominent problems, stemming from the fact that they are eliminating jobs that can be outsourced to small businesses, including newcomers who want to impact the server in some way. I vote YES.
I agree. I feel that the two ministries should be disbanded, because of their lack of use. I also have never heard of the Ministry of Agriculture, and it wouldn't really affect me. Ministry of transport to be honest, barely has the roads fixed, and the nether hub has been decaying and the lack of railroads barely helps transportation.

Basically, I support the disbandment of both ministries.
[G]<AtaranlenForMC>Which one of you filthy civcrafters griefed my church of Atar?

[G]<YourCoal> all of us

[Image: CB8714B591597BFEC87124992DB99B1B069F35B1]
Yes they Should Be Disbanded Because... Carrot
Carrot

Disband
With voting currently at 7-1 for the proposal, I consider this matter closed.

I will update our subforum in due course

Edit:Thread closed
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"