Changes to the Anarchy Badges
So tonight I decided to write a new plugin that could support what I really wanted to do with badges. I was able to accomplish this over a few hours of work. 

Most importantly, Anarchy Badges no longer expire!

There is a new '/badge' command
  • '/badge set [name]' to change your badge
  • '/badge list' to list all available badges
  • '/badge owned' to list just your owned badges
  • '/badge remove' to remove your current badge

This new plugin I wrote will allow me to do all sorts of fun things with permissions. I plan to add default badges, badges for plus (one exists already!), and a ton more badges. This will also let me add groups of badges.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
Since I'm obviously the representative weeb here, I'm proposing this stupid badge pack idea!

The Anime Pack
Includes Kurome(クロメ),  Akame(アカメ), Ryuko(りゅうこ), Yuno(由乃), Mikasa(ミカサ), Yukiteru(aka Yukki)(雪輝), Mine( マイン) and Eren( エレン)

May be too much, but I don't really care. I just want Kurome's name right after mine.

Edit: Removed the "reply" box which was useless
[G]<AtaranlenForMC>Which one of you filthy civcrafters griefed my church of Atar?

[G]<YourCoal> all of us

[Image: CB8714B591597BFEC87124992DB99B1B069F35B1]
Those sound like a good set. I'll get those added soon.
I just added the Anime Pack to buycraft, I doubt anyone will actually buy it, but it is pretty awesome. I added an extra feature to this pack as well: In addition to granting you access to the badges, you can also grant access to these badges to any players. They wouldn't be able to give it to others unless they also bought this badge group.

Includes Kurome(クロメ),
Akame(アカメ), Ryuko(りゅうこ),
Yuno(由乃), Mikasa(ミカサ),
Yukiteru(aka Yukki)(雪輝), Mine( マイン)
and Eren( エレン)