Spawn (250 250)
So we had a nice spawn, then it got destroyed by someone, then we voted to have a new one, and we destroyed it ourselves LOL

Anyway... The Minister Of Spawn is DeadOcelot. He will post in an official capacity below (I am merely subforum admin). From past work, I believe DeadOcelot wants Spawn to be a newbie's paradise, with lots to explore and discover.

Trump is The President Of Zineon, and deals with static defences (walls usually) and I believe he wants spawn to be a secure area that is easy to lock down in times of crisis.

I believe these two views can be balanced.

Please discuss your ideas below!

(to get it started, I was thinking square castle walls around Spawn would be good, with towers at each corner)
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
I think that we should agree with both, ChadDX's plan and Trumps.
Hawt Doggo
Uhh... and DeadOcelot's plan when he posts it, seeing as he is The Minister Of Spawn! Big Grin

But yeah Xeno, u get the idea, there's no reason why we can't combine all our ideas and make a secure and interesting spawn.
Sorry to Necro an old threat but I think this is all a great idea. Obviously as most of you know I've heavily contributed to making the most recent spawn a crazy/exciting/hectic place to venture. Having experienced that, I think a cooperative spawn would be awesome- something that surprises people when they see "Anarchy" but then see a group of individuals working together towards something positive/interesting/creative. 

I'll be at spawn fairly often from this point forward supplying building materials that anyone is free to use. The castle walls and towers sound like it could be a nice aesthetic. Anyone else who likes the sound of this and wants to actively team up on the project, reply to this post so we have a consolidated idea to work with.
NECROPOSTING! HISSSSSSS FUCKING NORMIE
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
very old pics of spawn...
[Image: Osy8aIJ.jpg]
[Image: GzJJq3n.jpg]
If anyone is interested, I have the world download to raw ocelot from back in the day.
(05-20-2016, 06:53 AM)DonaldTrumpForMC Wrote: If anyone is interested, I have the world download  to raw ocelot from back in the day.
uuuh... post a pic of it here?

Edit: This video takes me back!

Actually if anyone has any pics of the spawn from mattressleco Nicklepickle200 era then please post... it was awesome! (our president Trump actually did build a wall, then someone placed a wither named "FuckThePolice" at spawn and we let it have it's way)
Pics of "Crafters Corner"
[Image: XaMbAyi.jpg]
[Image: wCzeMyR.jpg]

Builders So Far
notchad
McChocolate
Wrrrtika
Smidgebob123

Rationale
  • Crafting tables can't be burnt with flint and steel
  • We're cutting down the spruce forest