Poll: Who would you like to vote for as Minister Of Spawn?
This poll is closed.
DeadOcelot
27.27%
3 27.27%
The__Toe
54.55%
6 54.55%
EpicFireDude
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

JAN2016 ELECTIONS!! - Minister Of Spawn Applications
Star 
Minister of Spawn

Term: 2 months
Role: To improve spawn

Full Description (will be constantly updated until voting starts)
Spawn is the very first thing that a new player experiences on the server. If spawn looks boring and uninviting, that player will quickly leave and look for a new server to join. The Minister of Spawn makes sure that spawn is always interesting and inviting. He also must liaise with The President and The Head Of Military to make sure that it is secure and easy to lock down in case of war.

Compensation: 
Two suits of PVP God Armour
Two suits of Enviro God Armour
2 Custom PVP God swords
2 Custom Anti-mob swords
10 God picks
Trading account of 64 dia
Expenses account of 512 dia for building blocks (must be used within 100 blocks of spawn)

How To Apply
Create a reply here in this thread stating your intention to run for this office. Please give your current minecraft name and also what most people know you by. Then start your campaign! Voting will commence on this thread in January.

Please read and vote on the Election Law thread at or your application will not be added
http://www.minetexas.com/minecraft-serve...hp?tid=370

Current Applicants

1. DeadOcelot
2. The__Toe
3. EpicFireDude123
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Hi, I intend to run for this position for the upcoming term.

As spawn minister I helped our community throw fun events and exhibits like #snowgolemfest2015, #snowgolemfest2016, #snowgolemfest2017, modern art classic "THE DOORS", and "facts about cats". We raised awareness for cats worldwide which made a difference for millions this holiday season.

We are the weasel. The economy is the bird.
[Image: stream_img.jpg]

Current Situation: Sad Confused Huh 

CAMPAIGN PLAN. ITS SIMPLE AS 123.

Step 1: Elect DeadOcelot

Step 2: We make spawn great again 

Step 3: Win

Future Situation: Cool Wink Smile

In my last campaign I created ingenious spawn grieferbait such as Ocelot Tower, Raw Ocelot Township and (Unfinished Temple Near Spawn, the one with quartz and red carpet by the big portal). 

My next campaign will be the best ever. I intend to bring more various golems, but less Withers. Spawn looks like shit right now so we need to make it look better so that's what my campaign is based around. People didn't like Raw Ocelot, so let's make something better which is harder to grief.

[Image: NY10Years_008.jpg]
voting for this position will start when there are at least two candidates
I am The Toe and I want to be your Minister of Spawn.   You must be asking yourself, 'Why would I vote for a Toe?"  That's easy, I've already brought green back to our rekted spawn, it has a floor now.....and trees and grass.  Its a great step in the right direction.

I have literally moved mountains to make spawn better and will continue to do so.  Nothing is impossible.

I like my spawn how I like my weed, lush, green and plentiful. 

Vote for me.

p.s. My competition eats cat babies.
May I run for this position please and can you take down my rank of dank memes thanks ChadDX
#=Meme Team=!!!
STOP CHANGING POSITIONS!!
Hawt Doggo
Hey Guys, I am Epicfirdude. So I would like to run for minister of Spawn because I have tried to fix up spawn a little. Also, since the trade room was utterly demolished, I created a partial time one for people to use before they final trade room is placed. In addition, I helped ChadDX with his builds and tried my best to repair the griefs that have occurred to them and create a peeacefull environment for the over all Anarchy server of MineTexas. Making me this place will allow me to fix spawn and make the entire area more manageable place to be in. This is the reason why I should be the Minister of spawn.

Thanks everyone
-Epic

SPAWN AND THE SERVER WILL BE GREAT AGAIN

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

#=Meme Team=!!!
Sorry for this second reply but That would be the new spawn hopefully
#=Meme Team=!!!
Congratulations to The__Toe for winning the Election for Minister Of Spawn with 60% of the vote!

We await his victory speech!
Congratulations The_Toe for winning Minister of Spawn! I look forward with working with you soon!
Hawt Doggo