JAN2016 ELECTIONS!! - Minister Of Trade Applications
Star 
Minister Of Trade

Term: 2 months
Role: To Increase Trade

Full Description (will be constantly updated until voting starts)
Trade is an important part of this server. At the end of the day, trade makes everyone richer because it allows players to get rid of their spare resources and get something they need in return. The Minister of Trade is in charge of trading law and standards, and also in charge of creating safe trading areas on the server. The Minister of Trade should publish as many trades as possible so that other players may know what fair prices are.

Compensation: 
Can use the CommodityMarket service without paying the 2 diamond commission charge

How To Apply
Create a reply here in this thread stating your intention to run for this office. Please give your current minecraft name and also what most people know you by. Then start your campaign! Voting will commence on this thread in January.

Please read and vote on the Election Law thread at or your application will not be added
http://www.minetexas.com/minecraft-serve...hp?tid=370

Current Applicants

1. ChadDX
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
I would like to announce my intention to run for this office. I will start my campaign shortly!  Big Grin
Hi Guys!

I have started my campaign!

My slogan... 'Chad' means "Trade?" in Zineon
My election pledge... My eventual goal is to create a functioning vanilla stock exchange for Zineon. Before that comes a Bank and Commodity Exchange

Vote for me and you will all be richer!   Big Grin

I am very much looking forward to working with whoever else get's voted into this department!
Voting for this position will start when there at least 2 candidates
(01-15-2016, 03:33 PM)ChadDX Wrote: Voting for this position will start when there at least 2 candidates

Chad, no one dares go against you for Minister of Trade.
Your so right The_Docter856 my man
#=Meme Team=!!!
(01-20-2016, 01:17 PM)The_Doctor856 Wrote: Chad, no one dares go against you for Minister of Trade.

Just to be clear, I will hold the greatest respect for anyone willing to run against me as Minister Of Trade. In fact, maybe the word "against" is the wrong word. I'm really wanting someone that I can work with, ideally in a different timezone. I guarantee that the person who runs against me will be richer and more important than they otherwise would have been.