Couldn't get var name
19.12 20:11:40 [Server] INFO [WARNING] Couldn't get var name: loc for location check component.
19.12 20:11:39 [Server] INFO [WARNING] Doing a structure validate... Cottage
19.12 20:11:30 [Server] INFO [WARNING] Couldn't get var name: loc for location check component.
19.12 20:11:29 [Server] INFO [WARNING] Doing a structure validate... Bank
19.12 20:11:20 [Server] INFO [WARNING] Couldn't get var name: loc for location check component.
19.12 20:11:19 [Server] INFO [WARNING] Doing a structure validate... Granary
19.12 20:11:10 [Server] INFO [WARNING] Couldn't get var name: loc for location check component.
19.12 20:11:09 [Server] INFO [WARNING] Doing a structure validate... Trommel
19.12 20:11:00 [Server] INFO [WARNING] Couldn't get var name: loc for location check component.
19.12 20:10:59 [Server] INFO [WARNING] Doing a structure validate... Capitol

Hey I've installed the latest version of Minetexas' civcraft and for certain actions like the Herb randomevent, it gives a warning of "Couldn't get var name: loc for location check component." Then it doesn't complete the event. Also when I try to place a library, specifically a library, it gives the same warning and doesn't let you place it. Any chance you could look into this and help me fix it?
Which library template (Using default? What direction were you facing?) are you trying to place? Can you provide a screenshot of the error in game?

As far as the warning, those are a holdover debug log from netizen's old code. I wouldn't worry about them.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
I was using the default one and there was no error in chat it just wouldnt place then it would say that error in console. I tried fixing it myself and I'm in the middle of fixing the things I screwed up so I'll get back to you with screenshots and everything in a bit. Thanks.
OK, well the location check is part of structure validation and it happens on server start. Have you built any other structures?
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
We did build plenty of other structures like cottages, farms, banks, etc. Then all of a sudden whenever we tried saying "yes" to build anything it would give us that warning in console and not build it. I ended up just reinstalling and resetting everything and it seems to work so far, I'll report back soon about whether or not it comes up again.