Militaires Sans Frontieres
Brick 
Introducing
[Image: militaires_sans_frontieres_by_ticrustace.png]
We here at Militaires Sans Frontieres(French for Soldiers Without Borders), ensure your safety for a cost!

MSF is an international(if there are other nations other than Zineon) organization which handles military services for the highest bidders. Our organization is considered a PMC, a private military corporation.
[Image: vyY1TwW.png]
Some of our finest men conducting a military raid

We give our men specially made gear, with their purposes very obvious!
Normal Raid - Set of iron armor plus bow with 64 arrows and an iron sword plus diamond pick
Recon Hunt- Diamond Armor plus bow with 128 arrows and a diamond sword plus night vision
Bomb Squad- Blast protection armor with diamond pick
God Squad- God Armor and weapons
Potion Squad- Iron Armor and poison and harming potions
[Image: OukXao2.png]

We are always hiring, unless your new and shitty, then no!

Ad Vic fucking toriam,
Scoots

Clarification: We will not go against high ranking officials, as that would only get us in a shithole

Also: We are not affiliated with the government nor the military in anyway, shape or form. 
[G]<AtaranlenForMC>Which one of you filthy civcrafters griefed my church of Atar?

[G]<YourCoal> all of us

[Image: CB8714B591597BFEC87124992DB99B1B069F35B1]
I think I will need you guys to do patrols of...

1. A new city that I will build between spawn and 0.0
2. A trading area I will either build at the End entrance portal, or actually in The End.

What I would need you guys to do, is kill any griefers, and remove any traps or obstructions that they made.

Looking forward to hiring you guys soon!
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Holy shit! Im impressed with the idea! Seems pretty legit, to protect the server from unknown hostiles, such as nicklepickle200. If I win the rank of Military leader, will I run this private organization? Technically, its our own SWAT team.
Hawt Doggo
(01-18-2016, 03:52 PM)Xenobyte73 Wrote: Holy shit! Im impressed with the idea! Seems pretty legit, to protect the server from unknown hostiles, such as nicklepickle200. If I win the rank of Military leader, will I run this private organization? Technically, its our own SWAT team.
Sorry for being a little late, but anyways, MSF is a privately owned military corporation, ran by me myself. If I'm accidentally listed as a member of the army, then remove me. Theoretically, I could be hired by nickepickle to go against y'all, unless I'm contacted from a high ranking government official, like trump.
[G]<AtaranlenForMC>Which one of you filthy civcrafters griefed my church of Atar?

[G]<YourCoal> all of us

(01-18-2016, 03:52 PM)Xenobyte73 Wrote: Holy shit! Im impressed with the idea! Seems pretty legit, to protect the server from unknown hostiles, such as nicklepickle200. If I win the rank of Military leader, will I run this private organization? Technically, its our own SWAT team.

Definitly m8.
#=Meme Team=!!!
(01-20-2016, 12:03 AM)ScootalooTheSpy Wrote:
Sorry for being a little late, but anyways, MSF is a privately owned military corporation, ran by me myself. If I'm accidentally listed as a member of the army, then remove me. Theoretically, I could be hired by nickepickle to go against y'all, unless I'm contacted from a high ranking government official, like trump.

(01-20-2016, 01:37 PM)Epicfiredude123 Wrote:

Definitly m8.

In other words,(sorry for being late again), I own it, and the military leader for Zineon will not own MSF.

[G]<YourCoal> all of us