Goodbye.
I think it's about time this came out. For the last two years, I have been operating under a persona I made as a personal joke. Essentially, I pretended to have all the qualities of my namesake, pursue the same goals, etc. I stuck with it until the end, and it destroyed everything. To be honest, I regret it. But there isn't much I can do now, is there? Therefore, I'll be going now. No more Trump, but the man behind the mask goes with it. I've just lost my sense of feeling with the whole act. I mean, it's a successful one, but not much beyond that. So with that, goodbye MineTexas. You were a damn fine home, filled with great people, and an even better owner. Everything has its end. 

-Trump, 2016
I'm definitely sad to see you go. I hope you find greener pastures somewhere.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
(01-28-2016, 03:35 PM)DonaldTrumpForMC Wrote: I think it's about time this came out. For the last two years, I have been operating under a persona I made as a personal joke. Essentially, I pretended to have all the qualities of my namesake, pursue the same goals, etc. I stuck with it until the end, and it destroyed everything. To be honest, I regret it. But there isn't much I can do now, is there? Therefore, I'll be going now. No more Trump, but the man behind the mask goes with it. I've just lost my sense of feeling with the whole act. I mean, it's a successful one, but not much beyond that. So with that, goodbye MineTexas. You were a damn fine home, filled with great people, and an even better owner. Everything has its end. 

-Trump, 2016

Trump, it has been my pleasure working for you all of these monthes. It is definitely sad to see you go away from Minetexas. I do hope that you can come on sometimes. Farewell, old friend.

-Xenobyte73
Hawt Doggo