Web of Lies: A true story.
Here is further proof of the lovely, lovely corruption of your sham government. Your president, your government, all of it is a lie, being orchestrated by one person. HOWEVER. This does not apply to the Ministry of Trade. They are exempt, as they have neither been online, or demonstrated any activity regarding this issue. Anyways, here is the proof of what has really been going about, for your viewing pleasure.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(02-07-2016, 09:59 AM)_Remnant_ Wrote: Here is further proof of the lovely, lovely corruption of your sham government. Your president, your government, all of it is a lie, being orchestrated by one person. HOWEVER. This does not apply to the Ministry of Trade. They are exempt, as they have neither been online, or demonstrated any activity regarding this issue. Anyways, here is the proof of what has really been going about, for your viewing pleasure.

You want a true story? Here is what Remnant and his buddies did to spawn. All of the dissenters.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks pretty fucked up m8.
BlueBerries
Its hilarious how I didn't do any of that. In other words, keep on adding to the pissing competition that is your career. When even your friends call you a liar, you really must be sunk in deep, to be that determined to make me look bad.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
I know that it wasn't you.
BlueBerries
(02-08-2016, 04:02 PM)_Remnant_ Wrote: Its hilarious how I didn't do any of that. In other words, keep on adding to the pissing competition that is your career. When even your friends call you a liar, you really must be sunk in deep, to be that determined to make me look bad.

Rekt
BlueBerries