New KOS/Issues/Concerns List!
Welcome to the new KOS list of the new Zineon Government! Please state any issues or concerns on this thread. We will try to intervene in every situation. Also, if accusing someone of something, please provide screenshots or any evidence, so we can fix the case soon.  

Kill On Sight

1. xXNiggerFaggotXx (From 2b2t, aka pistolpartners)
2. taters69- SUSPECTED 
BlueBerries
ANY Issues or concerns you say? Well, I feel that the minetexas space program has a severe lack of potato production, brought on by you fellows not trying hard enough. As a member of the government, I demand that you do something to fix this problem.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(02-22-2016, 12:43 PM)_Remnant_ Wrote: ANY Issues or concerns you say? Well, I feel that the minetexas space program has a severe lack of potato production, brought on by you fellows not trying hard enough. As a member of the government, I demand that you do something to fix this problem.

Potato Production for the ASP, will begin shortly by our government investors. I hope this situation can be resolved soon.
BlueBerries
Please add xXNiggerFaggotXx (aka pistolpartners) to KOS list for griefing

Evidence attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(03-03-2016, 05:32 PM)ChadDX Wrote: Please add xXNiggerFaggotXx (aka pistolpartners) to KOS list for griefing

Evidence attached

I see no reason why not too. Anyone who sees the person disclosed must kill them, until they leave
BlueBerries
(03-06-2016, 06:10 PM)Xenobyte73 Wrote: xXZenMomentXx or some other fuck blew up my base. I am adding to the KOS for ruining this server. Fuck you xXZenMomentXx, i'll stuff a chocolate bar up your ass. JimmyAteJohns, KnipeDud, or TwentyOneTradgies. WARNING: THESE PEOPLE ARE ARMED AND DANGEROUS. OFFERING 30 DIA REWARDS FOR THEM DEAD.

SOME FUCKING SCREENSHOTS!!! KILL THESE BASTARDS.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

BlueBerries
LMAO! Thanks Xenobyte for blindly accusing myself and multiple other parties. I have no idea where your shit hole of a base was located nor what it looked like, so please refrain from trying to place the blame on me. In the future, it'd be nice if you provided some shred of proof to substantiate your wild claims. I'd assume as "Head of the Military", if you're going to be delusional enough to imagine the existence of a government in any sense, your fabrication could at least include a modicum of appropriate procedure- otherwise I'm pretty sure you're indulging some daydream of being a kind of despotic fixture in a military state, and if that's the case, please don't rest on the KOS of a defunct bureaucracy, rather create a list called "Who Hurt Xenobyte's Feelings Today".

Hope you have a great day and thanks for providing screenshots. I can't say with a straight face that it wasn't a joy to finally see what you were talking about ("It looks like WW3 happened here") and commendations are due for the party responsible for doing such a nice job redecorating. Unless you lived in that cavern to begin with and just a single double chest, crafting table, and furnace was misappropriated. In that case, I'm willing to pitch in a stack of wood and cobble to get you back on your feet.
Xeno, God bows are not difficult to make, it take a single skeleton spawner to produce said bows, and the extra armour and XP are gravy. Either you placed to much trust in your friend, EpicFireDude, or maybe you did the same exact thing you did last time your base was found and fucking annihilated. Maybe making bases along the nether road was not the best way to go, and you should probably make your base further than 1000 blocks out. ASP is perhaps the best group, considering that it is the only group after you fearlessly destroyed the government from within, and the fact that you are putting the blame 95% of the people that play here shows that you have become delusional and a threat to society. Therefore, I will be making an official ASP KOS list, will think of some sweet ass acronym for it, and will place you at the number one spot for a reward of one stack of apples.

May Uranus, the Almighty, wipe your buttocks clean after a hardy release of feces during infantile stage of development
Taters69
(03-07-2016, 08:06 AM)taters69 Wrote: Xeno, God bows are not difficult to make, it take a single skeleton spawner to produce said bows, and the extra armour and XP are gravy. Either you placed to much trust in your friend, EpicFireDude, or maybe you did the same exact thing you did last time your base was found and fucking annihilated. Maybe making bases along the nether road was not the best way to go, and you should probably make your base further than 1000 blocks out. ASP is perhaps the best group, considering that it is the only group after you fearlessly destroyed the government from within, and the fact that you are putting the blame 95% of the people that play here shows that you have become delusional and a threat to society. Therefore, I will be making an official ASP KOS list, will think of some sweet ass acronym for it, and will place you at the number one spot for a reward of one stack of apples.

May Uranus, the Almighty, wipe your buttocks clean after a hardy release of feces during infantile stage of development
Taters69
Well, the question is how did you know that my base was located along the nether highway? And that it was 1000 blocks awaY. Seems to me that you were the fuck who destroyed it. And quite honestly i dont give a thousand shits of me being on your "ASP KOS list". Stuff a potato up ur mums ass.
BlueBerries
(03-07-2016, 01:26 PM)Xenobyte73 Wrote:
(03-07-2016, 08:06 AM)taters69 Wrote: Xeno, God bows are not difficult to make, it take a single skeleton spawner to produce said bows, and the extra armour and XP are gravy. Either you placed to much trust in your friend, EpicFireDude, or maybe you did the same exact thing you did last time your base was found and fucking annihilated. Maybe making bases along the nether road was not the best way to go, and you should probably make your base further than 1000 blocks out. ASP is perhaps the best group, considering that it is the only group after you fearlessly destroyed the government from within, and the fact that you are putting the blame 95% of the people that play here shows that you have become delusional and a threat to society. Therefore, I will be making an official ASP KOS list, will think of some sweet ass acronym for it, and will place you at the number one spot for a reward of one stack of apples.

Taters69
Well, the question is how did you know that my base was located along the nether highway? And that it was 1000 blocks awaY. Seems to me that you were the fuck who destroyed it. And quite honestly i dont give a thousand shits of me being on your "ASP KOS list". Stuff a potato up ur mums ass.
Holy shit Xeno, that was a guess. I was exaggerating that. You actually had a base only 1000 blocks out on the nether highway? Anyone could have found your base.