ASP potato transport
Hello future extraterrestrials! It has been brought to my attention that the ASP has had some SERIOUS potato output problems! However, I have come to the conclusion that its not because we started 2 days ago, its because the government ISN'T trying hard enough! I call upon the government officials to pull a JFK, before/after being assassinated, and ask them to SUPPORT our cause. We call upon you, as the grand mediator of our nation, to put us far beyond the reaches of this dimensional plane. Pressures on you, theDoctor.
(02-23-2016, 03:05 PM)taters69 Wrote: Hello future extraterrestrials! It has been brought to my attention that the ASP has had some SERIOUS potato output problems! However, I have come to the conclusion that its not because we started 2 days ago, its because the government ISN'T trying hard enough! I call upon the government officials to pull a JFK, before/after being assassinated, and ask them to SUPPORT our cause. We call upon you, as the grand mediator of our nation, to put us far beyond the reaches of this dimensional plane. Pressures on you, theDoctor.

ASP would like to go on record requesting the current government to take a more active part in this community; a modicum of effort, despite its unlikely nature, could prove to be a step towards repairing the chasm between the general populace and the presently impotent "government" of Zineon. To repeat the chorus of demonstrators  so fervently emanating from the Occupy Spawn event, "Step up or step down, you absentee assclowns."
(02-23-2016, 04:51 PM)xZenxMomentx Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 03:05 PM)taters69 Wrote: Hello future extraterrestrials! It has been brought to my attention that the ASP has had some SERIOUS potato output problems! However, I have come to the conclusion that its not because we started 2 days ago, its because the government ISN'T trying hard enough! I call upon the government officials to pull a JFK, before/after being assassinated, and ask them to SUPPORT our cause. We call upon you, as the grand mediator of our nation, to put us far beyond the reaches of this dimensional plane. Pressures on you, theDoctor.

ASP would like to go on record requesting the current government to take a more active part in this community; a modicum of effort, despite its unlikely nature, could prove to be a step towards repairing the chasm between the general populace and the presently impotent "government" of Zineon. To repeat the chorus of demonstrators  so fervently emanating from the Occupy Spawn event, "Step up or step down, you absentee assclowns."
Im still confused on what the ASP is, and what they do. I will be speaking to ChadDX and The_Doctor856
BlueBerries
Xenobyte73, thank you very much for your interest in ASP and ASP's agenda. Unfortunately, after reviewing your file, ASP has unanimously decided to continue maintaining severed ties with your account. Reasons that contributed to this course of action are summarized by the following:

- Child tyranny
- Consistent backstabbing and betrayal
- CAPS-LOCK ABUSE
- Frenetic actions without due cause or verifiable basis
-General schmuckery and bafoonishness

Please contact a representative at our Department of [OMITTED] to appeal although we would like to highlight a 0% success rate to date in past appeals.

We wish you a good day and may Uranus guide you to Valhalla.
ASP would like to announce a surprising development. Xenobyte73, after further consideration and review of your paperwork, ASP is able to issue a first-of-its-kind appeal sustain motion. Your access to limited information has been granted to clearance level 25. Contact our representatives for further guidance in regard to navigating the labyrinth that is our Department of Public Relations. Congrats and may Uranus spread many pearls upon your head.
(02-23-2016, 07:28 PM)xZenxMomentx Wrote: ASP would like to announce a surprising development. Xenobyte73, after further consideration and review of your paperwork, ASP is able to issue a first-of-its-kind appeal sustain motion. Your access to limited information has been granted to clearance level 25. Contact our representatives for further guidance in regard to navigating the labyrinth that is our Department of Public Relations. Congrats and may Uranus spread many pearls upon your head.

Thank you for you thoughts. I will look forward with working with the ASP. All hail Potatos.
BlueBerries