CivilizationCraft 1.76 - The Modern Age, Upcoming Resets.
This is what it looks like. Europe is 17 days away from victory on Rivendell. They have ten times the points of the next highest civ. It is time for a reset very soon! How soon? Well, I just started on the world generation task.

Both Rivendell and Aberon are in the process of generating the worlds.

There is a new official release of the Minecraft Server Plugin, CivilizationCraft, Version 1.76 The Modern Age. This update brings a lot of new structures, a handful of new gameplay changes, and a bunch of bug fixes.
One of the biggest changes to MineTexas CivilizationCraft is the Era system. This system revolves around the research portion of CivilizationCraft, with Era’s being achieved as the civ progresses through the era’s on the technology tree. The Era system adds one very important feature: the server has a “Highest Era” among all of the civs. Each other civ who is below the same Era as the highest Era Civ will receive a discount on the beaker and coin cost of all research projects they undertake.
The next major change is to the Anarchy time period when switching Governments. As of v1.76, the period of Anarchy is dynamic. The Anarchy Period is determined by the number of towns in the Civilization (2 hours per town). That’s the bad news. The good news are some ways to reduce the penalty: The Notre Dame Wonder reduces the penalty by 1 hour for all towns. The new Broadcast tower structure reduces the penalty by 1 hour for each town that has one. And finally there is a minimum of 10 minutes of anarchy.
This update brings back the colored relationship names above players’ heads to indicate their relationship to your civ: Ally, Neutral, Hostile, War, Outlaw.

Full patchnotes and downloads can be found here: http://www.minetexas.com/minecraft-civcr...nload.html
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
Hey atar thanks for just deciding to reset the server right away. Are you going to be changing the weapons crafting? that's the biggest deal for me because well... I can only play an hour per day I just don't have the time to play in order to make tiered armor and weapons I ended up spending 345k on one tier 3 leather breastplate and that's a lot. Can you add a structure that makes tiered armor and weapons for time and money or something like that? if you added a structure like that I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks for listening
JustusBD
(02-26-2016, 03:58 PM)JustusBD Wrote: Hey atar thanks for just deciding to reset the server right away. Are you going to be changing the weapons crafting? that's the biggest deal for me because well... I can only play an hour per day I just don't have the time to play in order to make tiered armor and weapons I ended up spending 345k on one tier 3 leather breastplate and that's a lot. Can you add a structure that makes tiered armor and weapons for time and money or something like that? if you added a structure like that I would greatly appreciate it.
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Thanks for listening
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      JustusBD

As you said it yourself, Civcraft is difficult to play if you don't have time. I don't really plan on changing that part of the game.

With that said, I do have plans to expedite the actual crafting time. How this comes about is still undecided, but it will come in the form of the blacksmith and a future structure called the Factory.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
(02-25-2016, 09:56 PM)ataranlen Wrote: This is what it looks like. Europe is 17 days away from victory on Rivendell. They have ten times the points of the next highest civ. It is time for a reset very soon! How soon? Well, I just started on the world generation task.

Both Rivendell and Aberon are in the process of generating the worlds.

There is a new official release of the Minecraft Server Plugin, CivilizationCraft, Version 1.76 The Modern Age. This update brings a lot of new structures, a handful of new gameplay changes, and a bunch of bug fixes.
One of the biggest changes to MineTexas CivilizationCraft is the Era system. This system revolves around the research portion of CivilizationCraft, with Era’s being achieved as the civ progresses through the era’s on the technology tree. The Era system adds one very important feature: the minecraft survival servers has a “Highest Era” among all of the civs. Each other civ who is below the same Era as the highest Era Civ will receive a discount on the beaker and coin cost of all research projects they undertake.
The next major change is to the Anarchy time period when switching Governments. As of v1.76, the period of Anarchy is dynamic. The Anarchy Period is determined by the number of towns in the Civilization (2 hours per town). That’s the bad news. The good news are some ways to reduce the penalty: The Notre Dame Wonder reduces the penalty by 1 hour for all towns. The new Broadcast tower structure reduces the penalty by 1 hour for each town that has one. And finally there is a minimum of 10 minutes of anarchy.
This update brings back the colored relationship names above players’ heads to indicate their relationship to your civ: Ally, Neutral, Hostile, War, Outlaw.

Full patchnotes and downloads can be found here: http://www.minetexas.com/minecraft-civcr...nload.html

I agree!! This is great news. Smile