Donations
It's official, ASP's growing exponentially. Speaking with various department heads, a lot of exciting ideas have been circulating. Anything from humanitarian outreach programs to help newcomers, altruistic resupplies for those Astronauts who may have experienced cataclysmic tragedy, to even larger treasure hunts, infrastructure and pop up communities near spawn where Astronauts can build together outside their 5-million-meter-out strongholds, sprawling potato farms extending to the horizon, and so much more that would just make this sentence even longer than it is. 

We've reached the point where resource donations to the shared cause can be fully utilized and would serve solely to fuel the expansion of ASP's capabilities while providing a way for those who appreciate ASP's goals to further push the boundaries in a tangible way. 

All branches of ASP have come together to agree on a few points in regard to donations:

-Transparency is key. At all times the holdings derived from donations gifted upon ASP will be displayed for the community at large. Private investors will still remain anonymous if preferred but all resources routed via the Donation Channel will be available by all.

-Funding can be requested for any project, regardless of overall correlation with the grand plan.
   Outgoing funding will be recorded and displayed so that all Astronauts can benefit from checks and balances. 

-ASP will maintain a separate vault for donated materials. At no point will they be mixed with personal vaults. 

-In the style of ASP, donators will be periodically and randomly rewarded with a gift basket. The Gift Baskets from the Baskets of Gifts Departments will be eclectic and potentially useless but also may be helpful. The Baskets of Gifts Departments may not draw gifts from donated materials- all will be privately sponsored.

Your contributions to ASP, no matter how much or how often, can help us create and deliver programs and propaganda, support expansion of our various Departments, and put stars in the eyes of the next generation.

Lets take this to the next level. 
Wow, the first donation has been received! The donator wishes to remain anonymous and ASP will respect that condition as always.

Added to "Give The D" Department's coffers:

2,000 Diamonds
As a token of appreciation for the continued effort to improve the ASP program, I would like to donate the the following things, strictly to be used to further the funding for the ASP propagan- I mean sign division.

Full double chest of pristine tuberous solarium
Stack of apples, to help in correctly measuring trajectories
My hand in marriage

Love,
Taters69
ASP is dumbfounded by the response. Taters, your donation will go a long way to fueling ASP's engines as it slams down the pedal towards Uranus and beyond. We'll arrange pickup at a convenient time - and since you're an upstanding member of the organization your donation will be recorded now.

Added to "Give The D":

Double chest of 'tatos
Stack of 'pples
(Potentially Tater's monogamous eternal conjugal promise- may bid at later point, for the Good of ASP)
ASP's "Give The D" Department has received yet another early donation from a gracious benefactor. The Sign Department will be exceptionally pleased to know their efforts have been spotlighted.

Added to "Give The D":

864 Signs (One Double Chest)
I expect that the Sign Division will continue to place its messages of exploration and innovation across the land. To see those signs is to bring joy into my heart. I herald you brave men and women for your effort to reach space with rockets fueled entirely on tuberous solarium. Godspeed.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(02-29-2016, 08:52 AM)_Remnant_ Wrote: I expect that the Sign Division will continue to place its messages of exploration and innovation across the land. To see those signs is to bring joy into my heart. I herald you brave men and women for your effort to reach space with rockets fueled entirely on tuberous solarium. Godspeed.

Sir, I would like you to refrain from posting your mad ramblings on our recruitment site we have allowed the community to edit and contribute upon. Your past history of crimes, thoughts of homicide, suicide, fracticide, and infanticide, strange delusions of grandeur, Megalomania, and obsession with Ayn Rynd has put you on our watchlist, and you will be restrained and expelled from our areas of operation. Please refrain from putting your opinions in this branch of our forum, unless of course you make a donation, however mundane and useless it may be. Thanks, and have a blessed' day.