0%
0 0%
Horsecock
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Westboro MK.1: Highway to the Moons
Hello future guinea pigs! Today we make a mark on history as we take our SHIT (Spacetime Honorary Integration Team) into the vast reaches of the cosmos and make a footprint on the various Moons of Zineon! Now I'm no rocket scientist, but I think tha- wait. I AM a space scientist! Oh goody! That means I can start the funding and production of our newest rocket to the 1st Moon! We haven't named it yet, since we are pretending that we are in a Civcraft server and we JUST hit the modern age, so us primitive monkeys were too busy making failing towns *cough* Wet Ocelot *cough*, that we didn't name the damn thing! That starts today.

So the first order of business is naming the damn thing. I will leave a poll up on top, leaving several valid names for the Moon.

Secondly, we have to start production of a rocket, powerful enough to make it to the Moon-to-be-named. It need to have a yield of atleast 6 Potatox double chests, 1 single chest of TNT as catalyst, and one stack of grade A Golden Deity Apples. The silo for this will be located by the Boom Town that Chad so helpfully built for us, as it is the perfect location to set off Nuclear grade detonations and still soften the blow enough to not hurt the lavacasts.

I'm operating from a cave right now (High School), so I cannot map out the details of the build at this time. However, I will update this daily, as to keep you all updated.

May the potatoes be ever in your favor,
Taters69
Hello every one! I have figured out the location of our newest launch zone! Using calculations of wind control, wind turbulence, and damage control, I have deducted that the best zone to concrete over would be 0,0, or somewhere in the vicinity if ground zero is still Lavacast™ed. The naturally occurring mountains and nearby ocean make it the ideal area for rocket launches.launches. Construction of a Ground Control base, landing/takeoff pad, and viewing platform will begin today and end on March 7th, 2016. This is the first of many launch zones, as the PoO2 fuel cells will emit radiation that will last for approx. 2 years after activation, causing all PoO2 in the area to degrade beyond utilization. News of a solution to negate this effect are underway, but until then, we will produce more and more launching zones. These buildings will require some help from the gov./community, as the materials will be in large use through out the launches. Our sign team has been preparing a whole slew of helpful adverts and recruitment stations to help ensure that we have enough guinea pi- I mean volunteers to go into space so that us astrophysicists can study the effects of launch. In the mean time, here are the materials that the ASP needs to accomplish our goal.

Atleast 6 conjoined storage silos of Grade B Cobbled Rock
5 STaCKS (Systematic Theory and Containment Key System) of trapdoors
Misc. Redstone Machinery surplus
Of course, any Potatoes that you can acquire

Thank you, and may Uranus come from the heavens and shower you in blessings and goat milk.
Taters69, Astrophysicist and Main PoO2 manufacturer of ASP, proud sponsor of GATORADE™
It has come to my attention that no one has donated any materials yet! This is a grave disaster, as production of the launch zone can't begin until resources are donated! Let's go people! Exclamation points mean urgency! Let's get to that moon we haven't named yet!
I don't have many resources atm, but I can provide 1 conjoined storage silo of Grade B Cobbled Rock. Where should I take it?

EDIT: I suggest voting again on the name of the Moon.