The Big Reveal
Exclamation 
Hello. As you know, I departed from the server approximately 1 month ago among a wave of bad feelings and anger. However, what most people, excluding ChadDX (Who has already been informed of the situation) do not know is that the last 5 months or so of activity have been a staged event. Starting in October, I realized that the server was broken and dead. There was no way to bring it back to life at the time, and it was something of an impossible feat. But, with the inception of 0,0 and the Nether Hub, I was struck with an idea. The best possible solution would be to create a temporary system to jumpstart the server, a government of sorts to attract players and stimulate growth. However, the system was specifically designed to fail. It had many different issues and flaws that would lead to an eventual decay, as we have seen, and would, if planned correctly, eventually rot away. Knowing this, I created a persona based around who else, Donald Trump. A paranoid individual obsessed with building walls, warmongering, and corruption. The persona worked better than expected, with most people believing it completely. After a period of time, I triggered the collapse by cutting off supply and transport lines, then placing several members who would be most dedicated to holding up the faux government on the K.O.S. list in order to prevent a resurgence. This was intended to be the final trigger to collapse the system, and DonaldTrumpForMC was to be no more. However, there was a problem. I did not plan accordingly for the sheer drive to make the system work even in the face of collapse by its members. Several individuals, although knowingly unable to hold up the system, made an attempt to do so. Therefore, I had to make an even larger push in the correct direction. Using the several players that I previously talked to, I created a constant force to mock and chip away gradually at the dying system. This one month campaign was based around the anarchist persona _Remnant_, which was generally a polar opposite of Trump. Another positive came about with the appearance of ZenMoments, who sped up the decay process with numerous griefings centered around spawn and the surrounding areas. This combination led to the complete collapse of the governmental system, and generally ended the campaign. The only thing left to do was to make a valid reason for _Remnant_ to leave,(despite the fact that everything would be revealed afterwards). Taters69, under the pretense of a fight between several members, intentionally leaked coordinates to ZenMoments in order to create a raid situation that would end with _Remnant_ slinking off, never to be seen again. The plan was successful, and the campaign is now over. However, I do feel the obligation to make a general apology to the people who were offended or generally harmed by the situation. Everything I did was for the furthering of the server, and was with good intention. It is not that I have no belief in the Zineon government, it is simply that the system was meant as a temporary scaffold for a larger system to be instated by the players themselves. And on the subject of the government, consider it officially disbanded. The players have left, the system has finally breathed its last breath, and a new era of development can spawn from its remains. I would like to make a request to the few individuals still clinging to the system. Please, for the bettering of the server, for the future, let go. You can go on to make much bigger and better things, without having to hold on to a lost dream. It isn't worth keeping a corpse alive, when you could be making an entirely new life. But, in any case, that's the full story. Everything was a staged and planned event that lead up over a 5 month period to a new stage of development in the server. All of our wars were staged, intentionally created, most events perpetrated by the "anarchists" were a move to continue said campaign, and the constant issues were leading up to a new period of possible prosperity. 

Yours Truly, 
DonaldTrumpForMC, AKA _Remnant_ AKA Nyarlothtep
I would like the share a few things that Donald/Remnant/nyar either briefly brushed over or ignored completely. I would seem like this "plan" he had created for himself was for a good cause, and it was, but it was never complete. If not for the catalyst effects enacted by several random players: Doctor, DonaldjTrumpkin, Pigacorn, Mattressleco, Pwnerbro, Zen, and even Chad, this would have taken even longer than the five months this plan was "intended to last". Now, I'm not saying that Donald here didn't sow the seed of doubt and thoroughly tended to it in secret, but most of action that has happened in the last 2 month period was either improvised or complete luck. I also would like to say that I have been talking to him on Skype and Teamspeak for at least 4 months, and most of the actions were the brainchild of his intuition and my dedication to the goof. That's all. Support Proposition ASP everyone.
(03-07-2016, 07:55 AM)Xenobyte73 Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 08:05 AM)DonaldTrumpForMC Wrote: Hello. As you know, I departed from the server approximately 1 month ago among a wave of bad feelings and anger. However, what most people, excluding ChadDX (Who has already been informed of the situation) do not know is that the last 5 months or so of activity have been a staged event. Starting in October, I realized that the server was broken and dead. There was no way to bring it back to life at the time, and it was something of an impossible feat. But, with the inception of 0,0 and the Nether Hub, I was struck with an idea. The best possible solution would be to create a temporary system to jumpstart the server, a government of sorts to attract players and stimulate growth. However, the system was specifically designed to fail. It had many different issues and flaws that would lead to an eventual decay, as we have seen, and would, if planned correctly, eventually rot away. Knowing this, I created a persona based around who else, Donald Trump. A paranoid individual obsessed with building walls, warmongering, and corruption. The persona worked better than expected, with most people believing it completely. After a period of time, I triggered the collapse by cutting off supply and transport lines, then placing several members who would be most dedicated to holding up the faux government on the K.O.S. list in order to prevent a resurgence. This was intended to be the final trigger to collapse the system, and DonaldTrumpForMC was to be no more. However, there was a problem. I did not plan accordingly for the sheer drive to make the system work even in the face of collapse by its members. Several individuals, although knowingly unable to hold up the system, made an attempt to do so. Therefore, I had to make an even larger push in the correct direction. Using the several players that I previously talked to, I created a constant force to mock and chip away gradually at the dying system. This one month campaign was based around the anarchist persona _Remnant_, which was generally a polar opposite of Trump. Another positive came about with the appearance of ZenMoments, who sped up the decay process with numerous griefings centered around spawn and the surrounding areas. This combination led to the complete collapse of the governmental system, and generally ended the campaign. The only thing left to do was to make a valid reason for _Remnant_ to leave,(despite the fact that everything would be revealed afterwards). Taters69, under the pretense of a fight between several members, intentionally leaked coordinates to ZenMoments in order to create a raid situation that would end with _Remnant_ slinking off, never to be seen again. The plan was successful, and the campaign is now over. However, I do feel the obligation to make a general apology to the people who were offended or generally harmed by the situation. Everything I did was for the furthering of the server, and was with good intention. It is not that I have no belief in the Zineon government, it is simply that the system was meant as a temporary scaffold for a larger system to be instated by the players themselves. And on the subject of the government, consider it officially disbanded. The players have left, the system has finally breathed its last breath, and a new era of development can spawn from its remains. I would like to make a request to the few individuals still clinging to the system. Please, for the bettering of the server, for the future, let go. You can go on to make much bigger and better things, without having to hold on to a lost dream. It isn't worth keeping a corpse alive, when you could be making an entirely new life. But, in any case, that's the full story. Everything was a staged and planned event that lead up over a 5 month period to a new stage of development in the server. All of our wars were staged, intentionally created, most events perpetrated by the "anarchists" were a move to continue said campaign, and the constant issues were leading up to a new period of possible prosperity. 

Yours Truly, 
DonaldTrumpForMC, AKA _Remnant_ AKA Nyarlothtep

COME BACK PLEASE. MINETEXAS NEEDS YOU!!!

Jesus christ Xeno, show some decorum.
This was a social experiment to test the effects of a governmental system in an anarchic environment. I leaked the coordinates to a base that I owned. No one gave out your coordinates, it was most likely one of your friends stabbing you in the back. The government is officially disbanded. ChadDX knew about this. I was _Remnant_ the entire time acting under a different persona. I left since January because I was using the _Remnant_ persona in the experiment.