The Official ASP DICK list (Distress Inducing Criminals Key)
Hello fellow niggerfaggots, it has come to my attention that jealousy has risen among the ranks of rivaling fraternities. Considering that we are the only fraternity in existence, this is a huge ordeal, as many want to join our super sweet group of talented officials. This has caused many (namely Xeno) to slander our great society of bumfucks! This is not acceptable, and action will be taken. 

I have decided that the first on our DICK list is Xenobyte himself. The reward for this head will be 2 stacks of apples, and whatever he had on him at the time. As proof of the kill, I will only require his named sword, which I will put in the ASP wall of shame. 

The next fellow on our DICK list will be none other than Chad. I do not actually want to kill Chad, nor do I want Chad to be grouped with this vile temptress, but no one can kill him anyway. Reward for slaying this soft, harmless rabbit in the forest that is Mintexas Anarchy, you will receive, uhh, a 27 stack of sand.

Thanks, and may Uranus nurse you with his galactic milk and wipe the excess off with his cosmic burp towel.
<3
This was for Epic.

Thanks for:

-the 3/4 complete set of beat up god armor
-"360 NOSCOPE"
-"Pope's Revenge"
-garbage golden apple
-Strength Potion II
-misc trash

Or should I say "they despawned"?

Nah, I like the shopping list. 

Looking forward to more goodies if you don't chill out. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-10-2016, 08:49 PM)xZenxMomentx Wrote: <3
This was for Epic.

Thanks for:

-the 3/4 complete set of beat up god armor
-"360 NOSCOPE"
-"Pope's Revenge"
-garbage golden apple
-Strength Potion II
-misc trash

Or should I say "they despawned"?

Nah, I like the shopping list. 

Looking forward to more goodies if you don't chill out. 
Epic is a total fuck. We was wearing full god armor, and he had hax on, yet he killed me.
BlueBerries
This list should be amended to reflect the following changes:

Xeno is no longer a target for ASP's Dick List since the bounty has been claimed.

Epicfiredude is now the only recipient of ASP's Dick List's attention.
ASP recommends to cease all trades with Epic, and of course, to slay on sight until further notice.
There is a bounty for Epic's active coords. Any supplier of said information will be treated to the utmost discretion and rewarded generously.
(03-20-2016, 03:11 PM)xZenxMomentx Wrote: This list should be amended to reflect the following changes:

Xeno is no longer a target for ASP's Dick List since the bounty has been claimed.

Epicfiredude is now the only recipient of ASP's Dick List's attention.
ASP recommends to cease all trades with Epic, and of course, to slay on sight until further notice.
There is a bounty for Epic's active coords. Any supplier of said information will be treated to the utmost discretion and rewarded generously.

zen/choco ik its me epic who u know hate an think I'm an ugly ass fuk. It was a mistake as I thought chad already knew what @l means. Im so fucking sorry and if u don't change ur mind then I'm fine.
#=Meme Team=!!!
Ummm... requesting that Epic is removed from the DICK list. He may have caused me to leak my coords back in the day, but he didn't actually write them down and I'm pretty sure he felt bad about the whole thing anyway.

Peace
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
I'm reviving the DICK list

Killgrave is on it, not because we can kill him, but because I think it would be really funny for people to try.
I am legit, not even joking, offering ANYONE, (including Killgrave himself), 5 double chests of diamond blocks, for both his sword and his axe.
This is gonna be fun.

Also, if anyone can manage to kill me, I am offering one pair of elytras with unbreaking and mending.
This is litterally impossible though, so good luck.
Pretty sure killgrave was killed by a bed bomber recently and lost all his shit.
(10-03-2016, 12:27 PM)N3xtLevel Wrote: Pretty sure killgrave was killed by a bed bomber recently and lost all his shit.

If that's so then I want proof of the kill
Yeah man not sure if anyone screen shotted it, but I heard it happened from a reliable source. Would hate for you to have to give 5 dubs of DBs to a spawn rat who got lucky with a bed. 
Killgrave will fall sooner or later bounty or no bounty, he's already logging out in some fights. Just a matter of time before he doesn't log in time.