Thoughts on Teleport delays
[Image: 4n8E2fGl.png]

So I've been listening to your suggestions in game, and several people have asked for me to put a stop to PVP escape teleports.

This seems like the easiest thing to implement. If you move or take damage, your teleport gets cancelled.

It appears to be very configurable as you can see below:
Code:
    cancel_warmup_on_damage: true
   cancel_warmup_on_move: true
   cancel_warmup_on_sneak: false
   cancel_warmup_on_sprint: false

commands:

groups:
    default:
      /spawn:
        warmup: 5
        cooldown: 30

What do y'all think?
I am behind this 100%!
Quote:Aloyious is literally the spawn of Satan
Quote:at first i didnt think aloy was that bad but then he called me a weenie and made me cry
Agreed, too many people tpa away from combat.
Sounds good
i agree, their should be a delay because way two many people taking advantage of this..
What about TPing into combat. Can you stop that?
Good point, being "hotdropped" is very unfair. And being unable to tp out of combat puts all the advantage on the attacker's side to start with, so maybe someone with a pvp timer shouldn't be able to tpaccept.
I see the timer's been put on then. Any consideration for balance or are we just working on the assumption that if all the people who want to kill people like it, we'll have the feature? I've not seen all the effects of it so I don't know if it's just the crudeness of blocking people who are being attacked from teleporting or whether there is anything more.

(02-05-2015, 03:53 PM)jackdm9090 Wrote: Good point, being "hotdropped" is very unfair.  And being unable to tp out of combat puts all the advantage on the attacker's side to start with, so maybe someone with a pvp timer shouldn't be able to tpaccept.