Aberon Server Crashing Every day
The last couple days the Aberon server has crashed at upkeep time.  All cottages list UNKNOWN for that hour using /town info cottage.  We're not getting cottage pay for that hour or interest.

Also,  Cottages won't stay level 5.  They level to 6, then the next hour if you don't have pork they de-level to 5 and this repeats.  Level 6 was, and is still listed in the wiki as a "bonus" level meaning it was optional. I level mine to level 6, but I noticed it wasn't optional anymore.

Thanks.
(04-26-2016, 04:52 AM)ShadowX Wrote: The last couple days the Aberon server has crashed at upkeep time.  All cottages list UNKNOWN for that hour using /town info cottage.  We're not getting cottage pay for that hour or interest.

Also,  Cottages won't stay level 5.  They level to 6, then the next hour if you don't have pork they de-level to 5 and this repeats.  Level 6 was, and is still listed in the wiki as a "bonus" level meaning it was optional. I level mine to level 6, but I noticed it wasn't optional anymore.

Thanks.

Is anyone looking into this?  It's been 5 days that the server craps out at upkeep.
This is a long standing Civcraft issue. There really isn't a whole lot that can be done. It is caused by civs that fall into ruin during the upkeep.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
(04-29-2016, 07:58 PM)ataranlen Wrote: This is a long standing Civcraft issue. There really isn't a whole lot that can be done. It is caused by civs that fall into ruin during the upkeep.

Can you manually delete them?
 Sinistrals shows Internal error when use do "/civ show sinistrals"  same with their town Bluetower.
If I try to manually delete them, it'll run into the same issue. It requires a much more in depth bit of work to go into the database and remove them out by hand.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.