Came here for anarchy.
Came here for the anarchy server, kinda dissapointed when a hacker is blocking all exits in the spawn and theres no spawn protection, kinda dissapointed i cant escape since being spawnkilled isnt going anywhere.

Read upon some old thread about some rules players had, but i guess its not in place as in common.

Trying to leave spawn doesnt really work it seems, probably a cheater since i keep getting killed.

Thats the main thing im here for, a no rule place but i cant even leave spawn x'D

- MGC for short. Dodgy
You have to understand, that is the anarchy server. Players can do what they want.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
Thought so, but seeing as i cant leave spawn since an invis cheater spawnkills me in 1 second after spawning some hours ago.. No hope.

Gotta try again >_>
(06-07-2016, 03:21 PM)MultiGamerClub Wrote: Thought so, but seeing as i cant leave spawn since an invis cheater spawnkills me in 1 second after spawning some hours ago.. No hope.

Gotta try again >_>

The two phrases i highlighted in blue are the reason you are getting spawn killed, the only players who survive these spawn tests are those that are self sufficient. I would certainly not call myself a veteran of the server, but I lived the test and know enough about the way to community works. The stuff highlighted in red is a pointless comment to make, you are playing anarchy. First off, invisibility is a vanilla potion, anyone can have it, and second, there are no rules. Hacking is allowed. If this doesn't explain why you are getting spawn killed maybe you need to look at a different position.