Raided Base
I am sorry to report that the current base (6-10-16) has been discovered by the ASP. This is a major loss, one I am not sure the Empire can come back from. Luckily, I had most of my valuables stashed in my ender chest, as I am sure all of you did too. However, the losses are still devastating.

An important topic that comes up after this is that of how. How did the ASP find us? And most likely, It will come down to a matter of who. Who betrayed our location? This will be very important, and will help us find new and better ways to hide our base in the future.

And, of course, if you have not logged in since this event, please consult Empire officials before doing so.

-Beardon

P.S.- ASP suck balls
I have faith that eventually you guys will be able to keep a base intact for more than 2 weeks.

Heck, Sand Towers lasted a month and we built that at spawn  Tongue
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
This happens when I leave for 4 days?! The ASP told me they used hacks to get there not sure if they are lying there might also be a mole in our midst.
Is that really you war? your name is spelled different, and its a different account
Yes that is war solder
sup
(06-13-2016, 10:44 PM)Warsoldier12 Wrote: This happens when I leave for 4 days?! The ASP told me they used hacks to get there not sure if they are lying there might also be a mole in our midst.

Im pretty sure that i heard a guy called 'Arkidert' leak the coords in chat. SageRebekah saw the coords and informed someone in the ASP. Thats all i know.
BlueBerries
(06-14-2016, 10:16 AM)Xenobyte73 Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 10:44 PM)Warsoldier12 Wrote: This happens when I leave for 4 days?! The ASP told me they used hacks to get there not sure if they are lying there might also be a mole in our midst.

Im pretty sure that i heard a guy called 'Arkidert' leak the coords in chat. SageRebekah saw the coords and informed someone in the ASP. Thats all i know.

thanks for the info
sup

Pretty sure that was a big joke. It was fake coords.
(06-14-2016, 03:34 PM)Beardon Wrote:

Pretty sure that was a big joke. It was fake coords.

FYI Beardon... when I said I wouldn't tell you the rumours I heard because I'm not sure if they're true, it was indeed this rumour involving Bekah.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"