On the Rapid Growth of Anarchy
[Image: Fak73QQ.png]

In case you weren't aware, there are a lot of new players recently on Anarchy. This is most likely due to a number of factors, including the demise of our biggest rival server, 2B2T, and summer vacation.

As new players come in to the server, feel free to greet them with gifts of food or a sword, either one is fine with me. You could even /ignore every new player just so you don't have to deal with them. But the fact is, we broke 100 players yesterday on Anarchy, and that is incredible. I'm proud of the community you guys have helped build.

In celebration, I'm creating a new promo code that is good for 50% off anything on the MineTexas store. So feel free to use this Minecraft Promo code 'Anarchy50' on http://buy.minetexas.com/ from now, through the end of the month of June.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
We had 50 players on anarchy at one time yesterday... Can you post an update on the above graph?

I remember back in the day when there used to only be a couple of people using the anarchy server, maybe 10 during peak times... it's amazing how much this server has grown!
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
[Image: YlbiPpO.png]

Here's the updated graph through yesterday.
(07-01-2016, 08:15 AM)ataranlen Wrote: [Image: YlbiPpO.png]

Here's the updated graph through yesterday.
Wow! This is a huge player increase from when i joined back in November! Big Grin
Hawt Doggo
And then there was yesterday, we broke 400!

[Image: TNdjIxE.png]
You mean...400 unique players on the server at one time? If so, then...sheesh.
Nah, this chart is unique players in a day.
Alright, that makes much more sense.
Here's today's update on Anarchy players, showing the last three months, new vs total.

[Image: L5Y7Al2.png]