Petition To allow us to deal with the rushfag invasion.
I'll be blunt. I understand why you remove the walls around spawn normally but I'd like you to stop till summer is over. We need a way to contain these things before they wreck the server. It's anarchy and we love it here, please let us protect our home.

I will be linking this thread to others and hopefully they'll sign this petition in the days that come, any rushfags who post on here I'll simply ask chad to remove your comments, this thread is not for you.

In fact in case it isn't clear enough this thread is an attempt to get rid of you.
Signed as well.

I don't want to see this great community ruined by immature kids, and until now spawnkilling has worked great to filter out the ones who didn't belong here. This has changed, however, as hordes of these individuals come from other servers, bringing here their whiny and disrespectful asses.

For that very reason, we need to build a wall that contains them in spawn. Or a lava curtain. Anything that allows us to control the excessive flow of people we are facing lately.
I sign this. The wall is needed. The first thing that comes to their mind is to make a xp grinder and the next thing they would do is afk in it and kill the server.
I will Sign this as well for the safety of Anarchy. No Other Thoughts.

-Epic
I have absolutely no qualms about holding back a tide of individuals that eat away at the infrastructure of a server, and leave nothing behind. Like Nulz mentioned, quality over quantity is a must-have in this situation.

Consider me to be onboard this petition.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Most people are very wary of immigrants, but I am not.
I am fundamentally for the free movement of people in real life and also on this server.

The way I see it, the first thing anyone does when joining a server is make a little starter base not far from the spawn.

I really don't see this as a bad thing
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
DOWN WITH THE RUSHERS, THEY ARE RUINING THE SERVER
IT WOULD BE WISE TO CLOSE THE SERVER TO NOOBS UNTIL THE RUSH-HEAT DIES DOWN.
Why do we think the new people are rushers?

From what I've seen so far, most of the new people are actually from 2b2t, who have come here to escape the rushers.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(06-17-2016, 12:40 PM)ChadDX Wrote: Why do we think the new people are rushers?

From what I've seen so far, most of the new people are actually from 2b2t, who have come here to escape the rushers.

Personally, the problem with the rushfags is that we don't have means to ignore it. We don't like them, as they just add to the strain on the server without 5 people running quad spawners, and killing them until they leave is a really bad spam. Half the time I can't see the damn screen because of all the death messages. I feel that the best way to deal with them is to encourage spawnkilling, and turn off chat. Then, we can all just talk in teamspeak if we deem it necessary until the wave dies off.