The Museum of Minetexas.
Brick 
After a long time on Minetexas, a museum is finally erected, displaying items found throughout the server's history. Thank you to our players who have donated artifacts we could not have found.
Hawt Doggo
Well, that video no longer exists. Also, North Central Positronics actually has the largest collection of player artfiacts and trinkets on the server, including certain blocks that no longer exist in the game. I would be highly interested in purchasing your artifacts to add to the current museum, so as to protect them. I will offer a very high price, given your previous services and loyalty. Keep that offer in mind.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(06-25-2016, 06:48 PM)_Remnant_ Wrote: Well, that video no longer exists. Also, North Central Positronics actually has the largest collection of player artfiacts and trinkets on the server, including certain blocks that no longer exist in the game. I would be highly interested in purchasing your artifacts to add to the current museum, so as to protect them. I will offer a very high price, given your previous services and loyalty. Keep that offer in mind.

The museum no longer exists either.
What, was it griefed or something?
(06-27-2016, 07:24 AM)_Remnant_ Wrote: What, was it griefed or something?

Yes, it is not known who did it though.
(06-25-2016, 06:48 PM)_Remnant_ Wrote: Well, that video no longer exists. Also, North Central Positronics actually has the largest collection of player artfiacts and trinkets on the server, including certain blocks that no longer exist in the game. I would be highly interested in purchasing your artifacts to add to the current museum, so as to protect them. I will offer a very high price, given your previous services and loyalty. Keep that offer in mind.
Our museum was recently griefed by unknown players. We yet don't know who did it.
Hawt Doggo
However, we managed to get all of the museum artifacts to a safe and secure location. I would be happy to sell you any artifacts, if you film a video and show us you largest collection. Of course, don't leak any coords.
Hawt Doggo
Due to current circumstances, I cannot provide video. Given our previous dealings, I believe it is safe to assume I genuinely curate the museum. Also, if you would list the items you posess, with price, via private message, it would be appreciated.
Ok. Thanks for letting me know. But it would be nice to see the full collection.
Hawt Doggo
When everything is set up in an orderly fashion, you'll be one of the first people to see. Anyways, I'll need to see the listings of items and prices so that I can make purchases on said items, if you don't mind. Send it over a PM, for privacy purposes.