Passive Mobs seems to have vanished.
Seems all the passive mobs are gone, a tamed horse is still here.
Cows, rabbits, sheep, all gone?

edit: seems it was only passive mobs that were in the chunks I was in.

Also have 2 skeleton spawners that are spawning real slowly now, like once every minute to 2 minutes.

Anyone have any idea what is going on?
Server was really laggy. Tried to clean it up some, broke things beyond repair. Should be back to normal now, though the passive mobs are gone.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
(07-03-2016, 08:16 PM)ataranlen Wrote: Server was really laggy. Tried to clean it up some, broke things beyond repair. Should be back to normal now, though the passive mobs are gone.
The server crashed. This was due, mostly because everyone was flying around or generating new chunks.
Hawt Doggo
I don't quite know why fly isn't disabled yet, but if it isn't, you might as well put a gun to the head of the server and pull the trigger, because the lag is the worse off option in that case.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Nyar uses colorful language but I agree. Fly will clip the server right in the jugular and make us bleed out all over the linoleum.
Although Flight is helpful at times. It has to be removed due to small children not understanding when to shut off flight.
Hawt Doggo
I am genuinely suprised that flight has yet to be disabled. When even 2b2t disables flight, I think the writing on the wall is pretty clear.
It is disabled Nyar.
Huzzah. That's one step to reducing the critical levels of cancerous issues on the server. The next step is to get these idiotic raiders to go the way of the trumpkin.