Found Banners
Hey guys! Big Grin
I found some banners in a raided castle and i was wondering if there was some interesting history behind them. If you know if these banners are associated with a group or clan of some kind please let me know. 
-Yahoolevy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Greetings citizen! Congratulations on having found the base I keep one of my accounts at! Steal or grief anything, and I will very swiftly have a permanent bounty on your head Big Grin. Don't do any of those things, and we won't have any issues.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Oops, didn't mean to sound so hostile. What I mean to say is, given that you don't seem to be much of a griefer, feel free to look around (although given the time on this post you already have), but try not to steal or grief an awful lot. That city has been around for a few years, and I would really hate to see it destroyed or ruined.
Levy I'll buy the second one from the right.
That isn't going to be happening any time soon, if Yahoo wants to stay employed.
(07-05-2016, 08:32 PM)_Remnant_ Wrote: Oops, didn't mean to sound so hostile. What I mean to say is, given that you don't seem to be much of a griefer, feel free to look around (although given the time on this post you already have), but try not to steal or grief an awful lot. That city has been around for a few years, and I would really hate to see it destroyed or ruined.

I totally understand that your first reaction would be to protect what you hold dear but rest assured that i am a simple, innocent, anarchist who seeks peace and beauty and this base of yours is truly magnificent. In addition, the past few days i have spent in awe of the amount of teamwork and manpower it must have taken to acheive a feat like that. The amount of time spent on that base is truly palpable.
Unfortunaely, when i arrived at the base, most of the buildings there were already greifed and the chests, looted. Although I did use the cave spider XP farm which helped tremendously in getting my armor maxed out. 
After much exploration of the town I am under the impression that there is a large history behind it and its previous inhabitants. I am interesed in learning the sotries contained in the stone brick walls of this town and I hope you will fill me in
All the best,
Yahoolevy
P.S i dont think I have taken anything of importance (mostly potatoes and paper) but if you think anything is missing please let me know so i can return it to you soon
The nether area is worth checking out if you're still at the base.
(07-06-2016, 05:25 PM)_Remnant_ Wrote: The nether area is worth checking out if you're still at the base.

I have but unfortunately the blaze farm is griefed and i couldn't find anything else of value Sad