Fraternities Subforum Change Requests
Praise be, praise be, Atar be praised
Oh great and glorious leader we are gathered here today to praise thee and the miracles that you perform, praise be, praise be, and let it satisfy us mere mortals that outside the large PC that we call home, above the digital plane of reality, you, the gracious Lord and saviour of Texan and Texan kind look down on us like a father praise be praise be, and hear our prayers, praise be, praise be, praise be.
Atar, would it be possible for Sub Forum mods to create Sub Sub Fora within their Sub Forums autonomously?

If not, then may I request 2 new Subfora for NCP: NCP Internal Affairs, and NCP Publicity Department

Thanks
Hi Atar

I would like the title "Traders" to be changed to τΓαδΣΓ

many thanks
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Hi Atar I would rlly like you to actually check this thread from time to time thanks
(08-13-2016, 09:53 AM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: Atar, would it be possible for Sub Forum mods to create Sub Sub Fora within their Sub Forums autonomously?

If not, then may I request 2 new Subfora for NCP: NCP Internal Affairs, and NCP Publicity Department

Thanks

Am I the only one who thinks this thread gets ignored? 

I would really like the 'NCP Internal Affairs' and 'NCP Public Relations' to be added to the NCP Sub Forum if that is possible.

ty.
(08-24-2016, 08:44 AM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 09:53 AM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: Atar, would it be possible for Sub Forum mods to create Sub Sub Fora within their Sub Forums autonomously?

Thanks

Am I the only one who thinks this thread gets ignored? 

I would really like the 'NCP Internal Affairs' and 'NCP Public Relations' to be added to the NCP Sub Forum if that is possible.

ty.

You're really impatient, aren't you?

I've turned on email notifications for this thread so I don't miss new posts anymore.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
Thank you Atar. My OCD was kicking in. Much apology, many praise.
Atar, I want the Republic Text to say:
Run by The Senate of The Republic
Thank you.
(08-25-2016, 11:23 AM)warsoilder12 Wrote: Atar, I want the Republic Text to say:
Run by The Senate of The Republic
Thank you.

Done.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
Requesting a rearrengement of the NCP Sub-Forum as below.

I would like the Sub Forum to be Called "The North Central Conglomerate", and the current contents of the forum, including the subforums to be WITHIN a subforum entitled "North Central Positechs Corp PLLC.", so subforums within a subforum within a subforum within a subforum within a subforum.

I would like a second subforum within the NCC (North Central Conglomerate) to be created and entitled "North Central Managment Solutions Corp PLLC."

I would like the decription changed to "NCC: We're not boring, you're just dumb!"

Thank you for all the bother.