Fraternities Subforum Change Requests
(08-31-2016, 06:18 PM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: Requesting a rearrengement of the NCP Sub-Forum as below.

I would like the Sub Forum to be Called "The North Central Conglomerate", and the current contents of the forum, including the subforums to be WITHIN a subforum entitled "North Central Positechs Corp PLLC.", so subforums within a subforum within a subforum within a subforum within a subforum.

I would like a second subforum within the NCC (North Central Conglomerate) to be created and entitled "North Central Managment Solutions Corp PLLC."

I would like the decription changed to "NCC: We're not boring, you're just dumb!"

Thank you for all the bother.
Alright, so that's really complex, so I'm going to go ahead and say no.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
The manner in which he described it makes it sound overly complex. To put it simply, he wants his forum section renamed to North Central Conglomerate, make a new subforum called North Central Positechs LLC (within their section), move all the other forum posts and sections in there, and then have another subforum also created next to Positechs LLC called North Central Management Solutions LLC. It's pretty straightforward.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
I want praetorian to be renamed to The Elite Guard
Please ignore what I said above, and just add a new NCP Subforum, called "NCM (NC Management Solutions)", and rename the subforum "North Central Conglomerate". Thanks.
Atar, whenever you get a chance, please create a subforum in the ASP "fraternity" subforum titled "Cubed, a novella by PropaneKing".

At that point, it'd be great if a post titled "Cubed, a novella by PropaneKing" (which is currently located in the general "Fraternity" subforum, could be moved into the newly created "Cubed, a novella by PropaneKing" subforum within the ASP subforum.

Thanks in advance:-)
Hi Atar

Please can I get a subforum in within the τΓαδΣΓ subforum with the title:

τΓαδΣΓ Transparency Subforum

Many Thanks,
-Chad
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Hey Atar can I have a Praetorian forum that's not in the Republic forum, please? Also, can you put a subforum in there for Aquilifer? Ty ty
Life itself is only a vision, nothing exists but empty space and you, and you are but a thought.
ChillAF Frat Subforum Requested by
NathanDPlays

NathanDPlays

https://www.minetexas.com/minecraft-serv...m?pid=4777
Atar...
can i reserve the frat:
EXCHANGE
please

i would like a subforum called
"Minetexas Financial Exchange"

I will create threads for trading Asset Backed Securities, Bonds, Futures Markets, and Leveraged Currency Trading

i bloody love economics lol

will buy frat soonish and email badge design soonish

Many Thanks,
-Chad
Atar I want the ChillAF Subforum cause I have stuff to post please /praise x42