Fraternities Subforum Change Requests
(10-15-2016, 05:27 AM)NathanDPlays Wrote: Atar I want the ChillAF Subforum cause I have stuff to post please /praise x42

I got to assume that Atar is busy on a job IRL... don't forget he's also a professional programmer.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Hi Atar... I'm wanting to archive posts that were made in the TRADER subforum when I was running it, to leave a clean slate for Noudie to take over.

I am asking for a new subforum to be created within the TRADER subforum called "Threads from before June 2017" with the description "when Chad was running the frat"

I'll then move all the existing threads to that new subforum.

Many thanks
-Chad
Could there also be a subforum within Trader called "Trader Reports"
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
How do I start a group, get a badge etc?
Free the people of Kekistan! 
DB40000 Wrote:How do I start a group, get a badge etc?
http://buy.minetexas.com/category/718459
Enter the account you want to own the badge, then click "fraternity badge group"
$20? I'm already supporting the server!
it's the best value thing to purchase... it lasts forever and you can give/take it to as many people as you want. You also get a private chat channel ingame and forum space if requested. For a one time fee I'd say it's a pretty awesome deal Wink

btw there is now an ingame rename feature so you can continually re-invent the badge if you wish
Your selling it well, spoken like a true capitalist.
I'm thinking about it.......
Hey Atar my dude, mind if I could get Mod on the Trader forum, Chad approves so, please do it kthxbai
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
Every time you use that smiley emoji, God loses a little bit more faith in humanity, until the inevitable destruction of all existence is brought upon by the use of one damn emoji.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME