Official War Declaration
It has come to my attention, to declare war on player, Shdysill and his band of friends. For the past few days, he has killed many over-powered people, and is now dangerously powerful. We can't allow this to happen though. That is why the TDK, Meme team, and Hybrid, Empire, and the GranAsti, have officially declared war on him. Just today, he killed a neutral player, EpicFireDude. We cannot allow this to happen any further, and must ensure the safety of every player on this server. So, forge the strongest armor/tools, because this is the new chapter in our server's history.

Current Fraternities Involved
Hybrid
GranAsti
The Empire
TDK

If any of you members have a Skype, message me in game, your username. This would be greatly appreciated. 

Requirements
  • Must have Skype (For Chatting)
  • Must have god gear/weapons
  • Have to be good at PvPing
  • Has to use hacks 
Hawt Doggo
(07-09-2016, 05:44 PM)Xenobyte73 Wrote: It has come to my attention, to declare war on player, Shdysill and his band of friends. For the past few days, he has killed many over-powered people, and is now dangerously powerful. We can't allow this to happen though. That is why the TDK, Meme team, and Hybrid, Empire, and the GranAsti, have officially declared war on him. Just today, he killed a neutral player, EpicFireDude. We cannot allow this to happen any further, and must ensure the safety of every player on this server. So, forge the strongest armor/tools, because this is the new chapter in our server's history.

Current Fraternities Involved
Hybrid
GranAsti
The Empire
TDK

If any of you members have a Skype, message me in game, your username. This would be greatly appreciated. 

Requirements
  • Must have Skype (For Chatting)
  • Must have god gear/weapons
  • Have to be good at PvPing
  • Has to use hacks 

IF WE DO NOT SEE YOU WITH THIS BANNER ON YOUR SHIELD YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY KILL ON SIGHT  

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I would like to offer my support as well on this noble quest of eradicating evil. If I am online please feel free to call me to battle at any moment.
(07-11-2016, 05:04 AM)Yahoolevy Wrote: I would like to offer my support as well on this noble quest of eradicating evil. If I am online please feel free to call me to battle at any moment.

Thank you Yahoo for joining the right side. Please pm me your Skype username for any further instructions.
Hawt Doggo
(07-10-2016, 05:53 PM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: People who are KOS so far:

- InfiniteMethods
- ShdySill
- Exostomp
- Kanyeosaurus
- FakeChicken

Please post any persons holding the cursed banner below.

Thank you for informing me about this. Now that we know who is Patrol we can kill them.
Hawt Doggo
Xenobyte73

Hello my Ign is Nathan_D999 and I am recently joined member of TDK.
I am already aware of this but I would like to get more in depth with it.

Note able info-
Patrol has already killed from my clan alone, Theshaws and N3xtLevel.

I am currently sharing a base with N3xtLevel and we almost have the right villagers to produce God gear. (Our base is in a very hidden location so gl finding it patrol if your reading this)

I will PM you my Skype asap because I want to talk about this bs that is Patrol.