Rekly's Rekware Factory
Information 
Rekly's Rekware Information Thread

Hi I'm Rekly and I manufacture Rekware.

I only sell to people in the Trader Fraternity in bulk, the exception to that will be the new Infinity Extra Life package, when it comes out (details in next post).

I've been the number 1 manufacturer of God Items since the dawn of Zineon. My products have always been to the highest quality, and honest.

In the past I sold mostly unbranded items.
Now since 1.9 update meaning that renaming an item doesn't affect repairability, and with Atar's new plugin allowing plus users to use coloured text in the anvil, I decided to have some fun with brands  Big Grin

My first completed brand is the new Infinity range, which is basically the highest specification products I produce.
[Image: X8NjmJA.jpg]
All Enchanted Items are sold at 32 dblocks each (Silk Pickaxe comes with 4 echests)
Stack of Golden Apples is also 32 dblocks
Stack of golden carrots is 8 dblocks

Emerald blocks can also be used to purchase these products, at normal exchange rate of 1 emerald = 3 diamond.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Infinity Extra Life Package

This product is the equivalent of an extra life. Basically a package of God items that can only be purchased with Emerald Blocks. The price is 2 stacks. It is the only product I plan to retail to consumers.

The Idea is that so long as you reserve 2 slots in your echest for eblocks, you'll have the funds to purchase this awesome set. Each Item is guarranteed to be the highest spec possible to manufacture, and your order will be my number 1 priority.

Details of what will be included in the package will be posted here in the future
I would love some Rekware again!
Hawt Doggo
(07-10-2016, 10:15 AM)Xenobyte73 Wrote: I would love some Rekware again!

Rekware coming back soon, just been working on the new infinity line recently  Wink
(07-10-2016, 09:54 AM)ChadDX Wrote: Rekly's Rekware Information Thread

Hi I'm Rekly and I manufacture Rekware.

I only sell to people in the Trader Fraternity in bulk, the exception to that will be the new Infinity Extra Life package, when it comes out (details in next post).

I've been the number 1 manufacturer of God Items since the dawn of Zineon. My products have always been to the highest quality, and honest.

In the past I sold mostly unbranded items.
Now since 1.9 update meaning that renaming an item doesn't affect repairability, and with Atar's new plugin allowing plus users to use coloured text in the anvil, I decided to have some fun with brands  Big Grin

My first completed brand is the new Infinity range, which is basically the highest specification products I produce.
[Image: X8NjmJA.jpg]
All Enchanted Items are sold at 32 dblocks each (Silk Pickaxe comes with 4 echests)
Stack of Golden Apples is also 32 dblocks
Stack of golden carrots is 8 dblocks

Emerald blocks can also be used to purchase these products, at normal exchange rate of 1 emerald = 3 diamond.

So this is only for the trader group?
We plan to buy in bulk but why are you only selling to the trader group?
Quote:So this is only for the trader group?
We plan to buy in bulk but why are you only selling to the trader group?

you know what... i'm starting to think that maybe I will retail Infinity gear... so long as people realise that there are no discounts on this range.
(07-10-2016, 09:59 AM)ChadDX Wrote: Infinity Extra Life Package

This product is the equivalent of an extra life. Basically a package of God items that can only be purchased with Emerald Blocks. The price is 2 stacks. It is the only product I plan to retail to consumers.

The Idea is that so long as you reserve 2 slots in your echest for eblocks, you'll have the funds to purchase this awesome set. Each Item is guarranteed to be the highest spec possible to manufacture, and your order will be my number 1 priority.

Details of what will be included in the package will be posted here in the future
So, 2 stacks of emerald blocks will get you all of the items in the picture above? If so, i want to order an Infinity Life Package
Hawt Doggo
Pshaw, there's no way chad is going to waste his time inflating the economy by taking duped emeralds. Unless his plan is to deliberately create a money sink to stop inflation, in which case gg chad. Also
>Disappear for weeks
>Throw shekels at britain
>???
>PROFIT!
(07-28-2016, 04:41 PM)DonaldTrumpForMC Wrote: Pshaw, there's no way chad is going to waste his time inflating the economy by taking duped emeralds. Unless his plan is to deliberately create a money sink to stop inflation, in which case gg chad. Also
>Disappear for weeks
>Throw shekels at britain
>???
>PROFIT!

I didnt really have time to dupe shit really. I was too busy duping stuff on 2b2t.
Hawt Doggo
Xenobyte, helpful advice: Avoid 2b2t like it was the Red Death. That server went from being kind-of-cancerous-but-slowly-dying, to giant-mutated-cancer-amoeba-that-will-destroy-all-of-the-known-minecraft-anarchy community. Remember that thing I kept saying about how terrible it would be if 2b2t couldn't support the levels of cancer it usually drained? Well, at this point, the entire system is in a meltdown phase. Now, we wait for the fires to die down, and watch as the fallout spreads, and eventually dissipates, leaving behind a charred, sterile wasteland in its path.