Everyone put In-Game Info about Patrol on this Forum post.
Bans on Patrol:
-Trade ban, anyone who does a deal with patrol will be seen as a supporter of patrol and will be KOS

Pvp against Patrol
-DO NOT FIGHT ON THEIR TERMS, patrol is not a good fraternity when they are singled out, the only time they will call you out to 1v1 is when they have multiple Patrol members ready to swoop in and kill you. Gorilla warfare such as singling them out or cutting of crucial map points can be used to stop them.

Plans to deal with Patrol
- Cut off access to crucial parts of the map, we could could create coalition bases at the end in disclosed locations to always have people there ready to attack Patrol on there way back home, without a quick way home we would force them to walk to their bases, or find the vanilla end portal.
-Cut off access to popular places such as 0.0 or the nether hub
-Create teams to travel the land for Patrol bases, no older player would like to do this so I suggest (Just an option dont flip shit) we get about 5-10 new players to look on the promise of gear.

Change of names:
InfiniteMethods changed his to Bxzyy
Any others you see

Patrol Members
ShdySill
InfiniteMethods
ExoStomp
Exobiscuit
Kanyeosauros
Tell me more once you know

Please notify ON THIS THREAD all people you know who are in Patrol or who have helped Patrol, everyone who is in Patrol is KOS and everyone who has helped them is also KOS
Shaws, you handsome man, if you answered my god damn private messages, then I could actually go about helping. How about it, hmm?
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(07-11-2016, 06:07 PM)TheShaws Wrote: Bans on Patrol:
-Trade ban, anyone who does a deal with patrol will be seen as a supporter of patrol and will be KOS

Pvp against Patrol
-DO NOT FIGHT ON THEIR TERMS, patrol is not a good fraternity when they are singled out, the only time they will call you out to 1v1 is when they have multiple Patrol members ready to swoop in and kill you. Gorilla warfare such as singling them out or cutting of crucial map points can be used to stop them.

Plans to deal with Patrol
- Cut off access to crucial parts of the map, we could could create coalition bases at the end in disclosed locations to always have people there ready to attack Patrol on there way back home, without a quick way home we would force them to walk to their bases, or find the vanilla end portal.
-Cut off access to popular places such as 0.0 or the nether hub
-Create teams to travel the land for Patrol bases, no older player would like to do this so I suggest (Just an option dont flip shit) we get about 5-10 new players to look on the promise of gear.

Change of names:
InfiniteMethods changed his name to (I will check once I am on next, however Ik he changed it)
Any others you see

Patrol Members
ShdySill
InfiniteMethods
ExoStomp
Exobiscuit
Kanyeosauros
Tell me more once you know

Please notify ON THIS THREAD all people you know who are in Patrol or who have helped Patrol, everyone who is in Patrol is KOS and everyone who has helped them is also KOS
Yes. This will help out a lot. Don't underestimate Patrol. They have already killed PropaneKing, Epicfiredude, Nulz, and a few others. DO NOT engage in direct combat with them. They use hacks from Impact (client). We have a banner now, craft it and you're part of our Army. If any of you have a skype, msg in game your username for our convo. We wait to strike at the right time. I am still waiting on confirmation if ASP has entered yet. This will be a tough fight, however we can win. 

Link for our banner:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/banner/?b=16C5c1i131w1x
Hawt Doggo
(07-11-2016, 06:22 PM)_Remnant_ Wrote: Shaws, you handsome man, if you answered my god damn private messages, then I could actually go about helping. How about it, hmm?

Message me instead. Our war advisor is SirJohnChilcot. Happy that you can help mate. Msg me your skype as well. This can help a lot. Thanks
Hawt Doggo
PM me your skype name and I'll send you my skype name. I'll talk to chill as well about the topic, whenever I get the chance.
We need to be more organized to win, currently I am involved in two different coalitions to stop Patrol
Also where did this SirJohnChilcot guy come from? The day before Patrol came around he was begging me not to spawnkill him and now all of a sudden he is coordinating a war effort he has done nothing but talk about? We need a lot more action done by everyone. TDK has already launched many attacks on Patrol, we have also covered over 30k of land in the nether including every portal inside that radius. There has been attempts by certain individuals but we cant win this war by ourselves.
Hey, I have a neat suggestion. Instead of feeding obvious trolls diabetes-inducing amounts of attention their parents wouldn't give them, you instead use an old tactic that worked great back in the day: Siege warfare. See, this group capitalizes off of you dying, as it makes them appear more powerful, and as a result, the pissants of the server try to get in with them by supplying them and giving them items. Instead of that, you just put an embargo on spawn, shut yourselves into your land areas, and let them slowly fester like Cuba did. See, these people justify themselves by saying that "you were assholes who had it coming". If you stop giving them revenge bait, they lose their purpose, and reputation. Like I said before, there's no such thing as bad publicity. Oh, and by the way, I can almost certainly guarantee you're being spyed on at every chance in the forums. Those invisible accounts don't just materialize for nothing you know...So keep these sorts of plans private.
Sidenote for the spys clearly watching this: One, this is a game. The fact that a person your age (Thanks to your DOX for that, btw) takes this seriously, is pretty funny. I mean, I thought DonaldJTrumpkin was the biggest RP cancer I ever met, but I think this might take the damn wedding cake. Secondly, don't you find it hipocritical that a group that constantly spouts the delusion of being white knights, shouldn't go around killing anything and anyone? Did you, or did you not get out of spawn? The answer is, you did. The events that happened were typical anarchy fare, and you came out perfectly fine. But now, you effectively destroyed whatever future you had by being pretentious asses about the whole thing. You think that people with years worth of career time in both this server, AND 2b2t are just going to magically lose their balls and leave? Fat fucking chance. The only accomplishment here is you cementing your own doom against a group of people, who I can testify to, being one of the sorry fucks who had to live through libtards like you, are going to outlive you. And if they don't, I can guarantee that I'll still be there, laughing at a slowly decaying group of autists.
[Image: photo.jpg]>Implying _Remnant_ helps libtards 
>Oil up MineTexas 
>Give those RPers a good rub
>Get free favors from irrelevants
>Go back to Cayman Islands
>Watch libtards nuke the shit out of each other
>Yea boi