THE ALLIANCE FOR PEACE
Over the last few days, the rusher crisis and then the Patrol incursion have grabbed the servers attention, and I doubt it has gone unnoticed that the opposition to Patrol has been organised. 

The Alliance for Peace has been created over past few days with at its heart Xenobyte, WarSoldier, and others, to fight Patrol, and after several battles at 0 0, and the End, and before the Coming of Atar, our band of 15 players came close to taking the scourge down.

Since then, we have decided that the allience should stay, to make sure that when a great war happens, we can raise a working army of all the fraternities.

So far, the project has strong support from GranAsti, Memeteam, Empire, and Hybrid, as well as other players like myself, or people from other Fraternities.

This thread is to announce a new age of peace between Fraternities, and all Fraternities should think hard about opposing peace. Please reply if you want to become part of this United Fraternities, and become part of the new age of peace.
Special Snowflake Syndrome? What's a Syndrome Mummy?
The Current people participating are:
warsoilder12
SirJohnChilcot
beute4
​Dokney
Aslanbor
Xenobyte74
EpicFireDude
NuclearGandhi
iMessage
​DinoPC
Nulz