The Rise and Fall of GranAsti
The Hunters fraternity, under the guidance of Philosphius, had a very simple purpose: to keep a tight grip on Spawn, hunting down newcomers while remaining generally neutral toward other guilds.  However, the sudden appearance of Patrol, a highly aggressive group led by ShdySill, made such work nearly impossible.  With Spawn ceded to the new arrivals, the Hunters had to expand its purpose, and demonstrate that it was more than a group of spawnkillers.  Thus, quietly, Hunters renamed itself to Ace, and then to GranAsti, and gave itself a new mission.

GranAsti, born on the 6th of July 2016, attracted much attention as an ambitious project to build a city far away from Spawn.  Its very name communicated this objective.  As a contraction of the Roman words for "grand state", it hoped to construct an impressive base around which members could live and prosper, and perhaps go even further to establish a small, peaceful, and orderly society.  It was a small and unorganized fraternity, but it managed to befriend several newer players without attracting the ire of older, better armed groups.

Its members were never particularly powerful.  They would arrive at Spawn naked and unarmed, hoping nobody was waiting to kill them.  However, its members were very loyal, and would defend one another even if the odds of survival were slim.  They were optimistic and looked toward the best possible future as the objective of their young organization.  They put together a small hamlet with a social structure and laws.  They genuinely believed that GranAsti would live a long, healthy, successful life, and would leave a permanent mark on the server.  They could not have foreseen its unfortunate future, only a few days ahead of its birth.

GranAsti fell as it was born: quickly and unexpectedly.  Despite GranAsti members being the first targets of ShdySill's vicious assaults, Philosphius gave up his distaste for Patrol and threw his efforts over to joining Patrol himself.  He took to arguing in favor of members of Patrol, and even ejected members from his own fraternity for disagreeing with his opinion on Patrol's use of hacked clients.  GranAsti members generally disagreed with Philosphius's sudden attempts to ally with Patrol, and many found themselves instead in support of the newly developed Alliance for Peace, led by Xenobyte and a dozen strong within a few hours of its formation.  With the leader of GranAsti going against the far more popular opposition to Patrol's tactics, GranAsti destabilized, and several members quickly flooded into Hybrid, an older fraternity, in order to avoid further association with Philosphius.

The hopes of GranAsti were great, and its purpose highly optimistic.  However, the toxicity imposed by Patrol's murderous activities around Spawn, along with GranAsti's more decentralized nature, made the fraternity's prosperity almost impossible.  Eventually, its leader succumbed to the brute force of Patrol, and effectively left GranAsti's members with only two options: to align themselves with Patrol, or to abandon GranAsti and search for a future elsewhere.

And like that, on the 13th of July 2016, GranAsti had fallen.
My words are backed by nuclear weapons.
Well most of it was spot on, also great writing, but you did get quite a few things wrong. We changed our name from Hunters to Ace to GranAsti. The reason we changed it was to imply we weren't just spawn killers. We do maintain quite a few members, also those weren't our only options to align ourselves with Patrol. But I chose to do that since everyone else was kind of annoying. Also we do have a community, it's a big circle with houses, roads, and basic laws. 3 members did leave me to go to Hybrid since we aligned ourselves with Patrol, I respect their decision. I hold no grudge. There may be a few things I skipped, or just didn't bother answering. But most of it was spot on.
So..kind of wondering if phil is going to curbstomp me if he sees me now. This makes me sad. You could have waited three weeks for the second coming of Cancer Yeezus, and everything would be cool.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(07-13-2016, 05:41 PM)Philosphius Wrote: Well most of it was spot on, also great writing, but you did get quite a few things wrong. We changed our name from Hunters to Ace to GranAsti. The reason we changed it was to imply we weren't just spawn killers. We do maintain quite a few members, also those weren't our only options to align ourselves with Patrol. But I chose to do that since everyone else was kind of annoying. Also we do have a community, it's a big circle with houses, roads, and basic laws. 3 members did leave me to go to Hybrid since we aligned ourselves with Patrol, I respect their decision. I hold no grudge. There may be a few things I skipped, or just didn't bother answering. But most of it was spot on.
I was never aware of GranAsti's central community, nor of any organized government.  Nevertheless, I shall endeavor to account for this information.
My words are backed by nuclear weapons.
(07-13-2016, 05:46 PM)NuclearGhandi Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 05:41 PM)Philosphius Wrote: Well most of it was spot on, also great writing, but you did get quite a few things wrong. We changed our name from Hunters to Ace to GranAsti. The reason we changed it was to imply we weren't just spawn killers. We do maintain quite a few members, also those weren't our only options to align ourselves with Patrol. But I chose to do that since everyone else was kind of annoying. Also we do have a community, it's a big circle with houses, roads, and basic laws. 3 members did leave me to go to Hybrid since we aligned ourselves with Patrol, I respect their decision. I hold no grudge. There may be a few things I skipped, or just didn't bother answering. But most of it was spot on.
I was never aware of GranAsti's central community, nor of any organized government.  Nevertheless, I shall endeavor to account for this information.
Oh also, we're even apart of NCP which is an even bigger government. We could've gone with allying with most people to be honest.
NCP is an equal opportunity system, and we organize and work with everyone and everything imaginable. No military movements though, which lets NCP maintain positive relations with everyone, without having to ruin reputation by attacking one side or the other. No issues with selling armor and weapons though. Everyone can buy, and the person with the most money, wins. Why? BECAUSE CAPITALISM, YOU DIRTY COMMIE!
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(07-13-2016, 06:05 PM)_Remnant_ Wrote: NCP is an equal opportunity system, and we organize and work with everyone and everything imaginable. No military movements though, which lets NCP maintain positive relations with everyone, without having to ruin reputation by attacking one side or the other. No issues with selling armor and weapons though. Everyone can buy, and the person with the most money, wins. Why? BECAUSE CAPITALISM, YOU DIRTY COMMIE!

Kinky
Kek , due to me getting perms for Patrol , Philo has Patrol now . Happyly ever after
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15