The Darkened Applications.
If your reading this, this is The leader of the Darkened... I'm leaving this message to insure our survival on This dire wasteland... Forever shall we thrive We are Darkened!... We are Evil, Deceiving, Strategic ready to pounce on who ever dares challenge our authority. We are in dire need of assistance, Those brave enough to try to join must go through trials... We are in need of alliances if any shall brave to do so. Insure your message is sent through the wastelands to the holy fortress that is the Darkened.....

[Copy and Paste this format]

1. Minecraft Name

2. Age

3. How long have you played minecraft?

4. We do not use skype we use curse it is required. [Y/N]

5. What are u good at, Pvp/Building/Mining/Exploration/Farming/Gathering

6. What is your online time going to be like?

7. We are not a fighting based group fighters go else where, Although we support fighters who enjoy other things more then fighting but can do it and not die.
Why not use our mumble/discord/teamspeak instead of curse?
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
Quick pieces of advice from your friends here at NCP. Don't include nothing but an application and expect people to want so sign up. You need to explain why people would want to join the faction in the first place. After that, you should heavily screen people, instead of just filling out an app and one and done-ing the whole thing. These people are going to be living with you. Finally, make sure you actively state alliances and conflicts with other people, otherwise everyone will think you support their enemies. After that, nothing. You successfully managed to not drink bleach and kill your group. I mean, it doesn't take into account the fact that the group will slowly decay anyways, but human resources won't let me say that without a disclaimer.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Name: Epicfiredude
Age 16 1/2
Years Played: 2 Years
Chats: N/A
Building/pvp(every now and then)/mining
Since summer it would be like 11am when i get on and i leave every now and then for like an hour, I leave for the day at like 9pm, Im not always on, I'm mostly out and with family.

~Epic
#=Meme Team=!!!
Well golly gee willerkins, looks like someone needs to edit their recruitment page again! Frankly, openly stating that your group is evil and deceiving is like the BTK Killer sending a letter saying that it was him who killed someone. Crank back the edge factor, and work on maintaining positive relations. Nothing wrong with playing up the dark aspect, but keep it reasonable. Also, epicfiredude was already part of a group called "meme team" and I can assure you that he will be back to said group after him and xeno get over whatever fight they were in.
Almost forgot another issue with this. You state that you pounce on anyone who challenges your authority, but then ask for alliances, as you state you are desperately in need of them. Those two sentences contradict one another, stick with one, or fix the thing completely if you want people to take your group seriously.
(07-15-2016, 08:44 PM)DonaldTrumpForMC Wrote: Almost forgot another issue with this. You state that you pounce on anyone who challenges your authority, but then ask for alliances, as you state you are desperately in need of them. Those two sentences contradict one another, stick with one, or fix the thing completely if you want people to take your group seriously.

im in My Main One:Meme Team   
and Hybrid, GranAsti, Trader
#=Meme Team=!!!
You've started playing on Minetexas since January -.-
Hawt Doggo
ikr?
Hawt Doggo
1. Aslanbor

2. 14 years

3. 4 years

4. I dont have it but i can install if needed

5.Building mining farming and exploration