"anarchy server" EDIT: atar is a good chap it really is one
[Image: 55454ecb673840119a5d5eed5bad72b3.png]
you think you are lay besiege to this post but I am the one who are lay beseeige to your boast this fecal dwarf has dropped poisanous pencils upon epopel of baghdad causing humanitarian misery authority of civil defence has informe citizen not to pick up such nonsense weapon as pencil
I'm confused, who are you again? I just checked, Rerum isn't banned.

I did ban a few users on the nexus today for login spamming, but I didn't ban anyone from Anarchy.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
(07-15-2016, 01:11 PM)Josh Wrote: [Image: 55454ecb673840119a5d5eed5bad72b3.png]
joshyarnspinner, is that you?!
Hawt Doggo
Ur mosque account was constantly logging in and logging out. Everyone gained from that account being banned, but it is a HUGE change to the server.

I used to tell people that you can't get banned from this server ever, for any reason. That appears to be no longer true.
(edit: it is still true)

Personally i'm in favour of your account being unbanned, and for you to stop spamming
(edit: it was, he did) (edit edit: he did not stop spamming)
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(07-15-2016, 01:55 PM)ChadDX Wrote: Ur mosque account was constantly logging in and logging out. Everyone gained from that account being banned, but it is a HUGE change to the server.

I used to tell people that you can't get banned from this server ever, for any reason. That appears to be no longer true.

I did not ban him from Anarchy. Just the nexus. And that ban has been reversed.
Also, there are 45 players on the banlist, though most of them have been there from when the server was copied off of PVP.

I just cleared that list out.
(07-15-2016, 01:55 PM)ChadDX Wrote: Ur mosque account was constantly logging in and logging out. Everyone gained from that account being banned, but it is a HUGE change to the server.

Personally i'm in favour of your account being unbanned, and for you to stop spamming
(edit: it was, he did)

well I now am the only person so far to have been banned
(07-15-2016, 02:01 PM)Josh Wrote:

(edit: it was, he did)

well I now am the only person so far to have been banned

Again, you weren't banned on Anarchy. You were banned from the Nexus. There's a pretty obvious distinction.
(07-15-2016, 01:51 PM)ataranlen Wrote: I'm confused, who are you again? I just checked, Rerum isn't banned.

I did ban a few users on the nexus today for login spamming, but I didn't ban anyone from Anarchy.

I'm OliverLetwin/Mosque

namemc.com/s?OliverLetwin