[REPORT] Hijacked Account
Hello, everyone.  Today, Philosphius, in conjunction with Duke_Minecraft, hijacked my account, destroyed my base, crippled my game, and eventually killed me at Spawn as I tried to figure out what was going on.  This is, of course, extremely illegal behavior.  Therefore, I present video evidence of the hijacking, and substantial evidence linking it to Philosphius.

This video begins just after the central area to my base disappears in an instant.  Several minutes before, I had begun to experience extreme lag spikes, and repeatedly logged off and on to try to stop them.  Nobody else was experiencing lag at the time, so it was clearly isolated to my account.

In the video, I ask what is going on, and why I am experiencing such serious lag.  I ultimately decide someone must be hacking into my account, and ask who is responsible.  At 5:02, Philosphius says, "It was a small bomb set to explode when the chunk was loaded."  He is clearly referencing the destruction of my own base, and admitting to causing the damage.  However, I had logged in several times before and not experienced this event, so the "bomb", as he calls it, is not triggered by chunk loading.  Furthermore, no players rendered nearby before the damage, so Philosphius could not have entered render distance, planted the bomb, and left in the time between me logging off and on.

I ask him if he did the damage to my base, and he toys with me at 5:40 saying, "I don't know did I Smile".  He is clearly trolling me, as an innocent person would readily confirm that they had no involvement.  He continues to harass me at 7:12, asking, "How would you rate said bomb?"

I have SpeedNuker on, according to Wurst, but I have not enabled it myself.  Furthermore, I am not destroying anything, and I even struggle to get a ladder to actually break when I punch it.  It is my belief that the hijacker enabled SpeedNuker and proceeded to mine out the core of my base.  This is supported by the fact that my pickaxe is significantly damaged, despite me having just repaired it while fishing at sea level.

I constantly suffer severe movement and block lag, yet nobody else complains about this, further indicating a problem with my account.  I reload chunks at 8:32, but this solves nothing.

At 9:23, Philosphius claims to have stolen from my base while setting up his "bomb".  Of course, there is absolutely no time for him to do this, unless he has access to my own account.

My recording software begins artifacting halfway through the video, but you can still read the chat.  At 14:10 Philosphius threatens to hijack others, saying to me, "Tell the rest of Hybrid what's gonna happen to them".  At 15:51, he asks me, "Have you told Hybrid what's gonna happen Big Grin", again threatening all of Hybrid with illegal account hijacking.

Duke then talks to Philosphius, telling him to "call when you are ready", suggesting coordination between them.

Philosphius again admits to his hijacking of my account at 17:01, saying, "i'm gonna nuke all of the Hybrid bases worse than yours Big Grin".

I finally accuse him of hijacking my account, and he responds sarcastically with "Wow such slander" at 17:54.

At 20:14, Philosphius finally, explicitly, and unmistakably admits to hijacking my account, saying "I'll stop if you say 'GranAsti is the greatest Frat on Minetexas Anarchy'".

He and Duke_Minecraft then chase me through the End and kill me.

I have never shared the coordinates of my base, and it has never been raided.  This was not circumstantial.  Philosphius hijacked my account to find and grief my base.  He must be banned for the safety of other players.
My words are backed by nuclear weapons.
Jesus fucking christ. I am normally anti-bans on an anarchy server, but... I am very afraid, actually of these two dicks who are threatening the basis of our anarchy, and our server. Please, Atar, for fucks sake, DO SOMETHING!!! They shouldnt just be banned from Minetexas, they should be banned from Minecraft!!! Please ban them, for the sake of our security!
Hey man i hope it gets straightened out and it gets fixed good luck nad stay strong Smile
Of all my time on this server, i have never seen a player hack another player. Atar, do not tolerate this behavior. I suggest you ban the players who did this to Ghandi. Even i'm getting scared that my account can get hacked. 

A message to ChadDX, do you really want Duke_Minecraft working for you? I mean, Philo and Duke purposely hacked into Ghandi's account just to kill him, which means that they can hack into almost everyones account.
Hawt Doggo
The issue here should more or less be the fact that your password is most likely still open, provided that was the method used to access it. Either that, or session stealing, or something along those lines. Now, although I am friends with phil, it sort of toes the line a little when you do that to an account, sort of takes it a wee bit too far IMO. Granted, I wouldn't advocate for a ban, but...little too much over a gang war.
But do you actually have any evidence? For all you know I'm trolling.
(07-17-2016, 05:23 PM)Philosphius Wrote: But do you actually have any evidence? For all you know I'm trolling.

I'd say the destruction to my base and me getting kicked from the server dozens of times, in conjunction with your repeated admissions of guilt, constitutes evidence.
My words are backed by nuclear weapons.
(07-17-2016, 05:23 PM)Philosphius Wrote: But do you actually have any evidence? For all you know I'm trolling.

LMAO. After all of this bullshit, you still think that you aren't guilty? Normally i'm a bystander in these situations but you were clearly hacking in this. Fuck you and your lies filled with shit.
Hawt Doggo
(07-17-2016, 05:18 PM)DonaldTrumpForMC Wrote: The issue here should more or less be the fact that your password is most likely still open, provided that was the method used to access it. Either that, or session stealing, or something along those lines. Now, although I am friends with phil, it sort of toes the line a little when you do that to an account, sort of takes it a wee bit too far IMO. Granted, I wouldn't advocate for a ban, but...little too much over a gang war.

Isn't this the first time this sorta thing happened on anarchy? Because if it is, this is a very serious problem
Hawt Doggo
I'm still not sure what happened here. I checked the IP logs and didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

Have you installed any odd programs lately? Do you use TeamViewer?
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.