Poll: Should CivCraft Boosters Be Disabled?
This poll is closed.
Yes.
66.67%
4 66.67%
No.
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should Boosters Be Disabled?
Should the boosters that double the whole server's beakers and hammers be disabled?

Personally I think they should, because really it speeds the game up to a point where it's really no fun to scramble trying to destroy the top civ while they are getting 2 wonders a day, and thus the games get much to short and boring.

One could argue that it is global, but really the only civ that really benefits from it in the long run is the top one, because no other civilization can respond to the ridiculous amount of hammers provided.

What do you all think?
i agree it could dmg server in many others ways also... for example, a civ could stack up a lot money too build + research all is needed. if cant be remove at least lower it or make it where it sends a msg in the chat 10mins ahead or 1 hour to make it fair for everyone XD
(01-31-2015, 12:11 AM)Syvarisin Wrote: Should the boosters that double the whole server's beakers and hammers be disabled?

Personally I think they should, because really it speeds the game up to a point where it's really no fun to scramble trying to destroy the top civ while they are getting 2 wonders a day, and thus the games get much to short and boring.

One could argue that it is global, but really the only civ that really benefits from it in the long run is the top one, because no other civilization can respond to the ridiculous amount of hammers provided.

What do you all think?

Which is why were not researching the enlightenment, or building the council of eight.
I've been considering a whole bunch of new balance changes for the next age. This is one of them. I have plans to rebalance the cost and percentage given. I'll probably be removing the 1 day booster altogether.
So I've gone ahead and changed up the volume and cost of boosters.

There are no more 1 day boosters, as those don't really even the field enough.

On top of that, I've decreased the boosters % boost. I've also changed the cost of the week and month boosters to reflect the % changes.

http://www.minetexas.com/minetexas-store...tcoin.html
(02-02-2015, 12:12 AM)mattzzigster Wrote:
(01-31-2015, 12:11 AM)Syvarisin Wrote: Should the boosters that double the whole server's beakers and hammers be disabled?

What do you all think?

Which is why were not researching the enlightenment, or building the council of eight.

That's respectable, but any other civ probably would.