Meanwhile on 2b2t
[Image: 75159-NOPE-Hank-Hill-gif-Imgur-DsGJ.gif] https://np.reddit.com/r/2b2t/comments/4t...gotry_and/
I've changed your link to the "non-participation" version rather than the mobile link. Don't want to get our site banned from reddit.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
doesn't make sense on any level... 2b2t has a new queue system that allows people who joined before rusher released his videos to play.

indestructible structure??? took me a while to work out he meant the spawn platform XD
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
My main and my alt get to ride the priority train, TOOT TOOT
(07-19-2016, 03:53 PM)ChadDX Wrote: doesn't make sense on any level... 2b2t has a new queue system that allows people who joined before rusher released his videos to play.

indestructible structure??? took me a while to work out he meant the spawn platform XD

Chad, get your ass on 2b2t and help us. We need to fight for the veterans.
Hawt Doggo
(07-20-2016, 10:02 AM)Xenobyte73 Wrote: Chad, get your ass on 2b2t and help us. We need to fight for the veterans.

LOL wtf Xeno... Firstly, I moved here from 2b2t a couple of years ago because I prefer this server. I have no intention of going back to 2b2t.

Secondly, I don't fight people remember? that's kinda my thing.

Thirdly, the whole Vets V Rushers thing is a load of bollocks invented by two youtubers to make their videos seem more interesting. That's all it is, there are no actual sides on that server, there is no true cooperation or organisation in a real war. It's just a load of hype.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Everybody knows what the real deal is on 2b2t, which is that a large group of attention whores who all "left" the server, are just intentionally engineering this crap. Like Chad said, there's no real organization. If you look at the people pretending to revere certain players and builds, their old comments and posts from just a year ago show how little of a shit they actually give. Plus, RP is for retards, and that's basically what that is anyways.
(07-20-2016, 10:39 AM)ChadDX Wrote: Thirdly, the whole Vets V Rushers thing is a load of bollocks invented by two youtubers to make their videos seem more interesting. That's all it is, there are no actual sides on that server, there is no true cooperation or organisation in a real war. It's just a load of hype.

Well said. I couldn't agree more.
(07-20-2016, 10:39 AM)ChadDX Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 10:02 AM)Xenobyte73 Wrote: Chad, get your ass on 2b2t and help us. We need to fight for the veterans.

LOL wtf Xeno... Firstly, I moved here from 2b2t a couple of years ago because I prefer this server. I have no intention of going back to 2b2t.

Secondly, I don't fight people remember? that's kinda my thing.

Thirdly, the whole Vets V Rushers thing is a load of bollocks invented by two youtubers to make their videos seem more interesting. That's all it is, there are no actual sides on that server, there is no true cooperation or organisation in a real war. It's just a load of hype.

Lol Chad I don't think you have an option after the crash