Propane
[Image: Propane-3D-balls-B.png]This, is propane. Simplistic in structure, yet it is with this simplicity that propane is able to attain the beauty of having so much use, with such a minimal amount of structure or components involved. It provides light to those brave souls Who make the choice to wander deep into unsettled wilderness, and who are eternally grateful for the efficient and brightly burning light that propane can provide, unlike the bastard that is butane. It is also with propane that the fondest memories of many childhoods, of the waves of heat baking off a grill, and the smell of a fantastic steak as it evenly cooked a delicious meal to enjoy at a party or cookout, all while costing so little and packing such a punch, completely crushing the evils of the bastard butane with its flavor sealing properties. Not only has propane created light for those in need, and cemented the fondness of childhood, but also saved lives. Propane provides a heat like no other, a brilliant blue flame that boils your water, warms a cold house, and as a result, saved many a poor soul from freezing, or going without a warm shower on a chilly day, something the bastard gas butane is utterly incapable of doing. Truly, propane is the pinnacle of the might and goodwill of civilization of humanity, and should be heralded as its messiah. Those who do not bask in the flame, lie huddled at the edges, lit only by the glow of the leperous light of butane, to suffer eternal. Praise Propane. PropaneKing is a cool guy. I propose trading with PropaneKing. 
PS: That last sentence constitutes this as a legitimate article relevant to Anarchy, and therefore voids its ability to be locked as an off topic post or spam. 

Have a Wonderful Day!
(07-24-2016, 10:03 PM)DonaldTrumpForMC Wrote: I propose trading with PropaneKing. 
PS: That last sentence constitutes this as a legitimate article relevant to Anarchy, and therefore voids its ability to be locked as an off topic post or spam. 

I disagree with the above comment... it's as non-nonsensical as someone writing about a landlocked African country, and saying it's related to anarchy because the country is called Chad.

However, Atar has changed the rules and now allows junk threads in this section. That is the only reason why this useless post remains here.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
LOBBYISTS ALWAYS WIN! It's capitalism..or not?...It's something.
Its a big business Plutocratical Olicarchical Capitalism. With a bit of democracy thrown in at the side.
Plutocratic is/can be used to replace both "big business" and "oligarchial". Points for being relatively close to the message though, and for trying.
This is, far and away, the sweetest thing ever written about me in a Minecraft forum. Thank you Donald. I look forward to you coming up from the waters of Lake Minnetonka and rejoining us here in the server. One love. Namaste.

Love,

PK
(07-26-2016, 01:48 PM)PropaneKing/ALT Wrote: This is, far and away, the sweetest thing ever written about me in a Minecraft forum. Thank you Donald. I look forward to you coming up from the waters of Lake Minnetonka and rejoining us here in the server. One love. Namaste.

Love,

PK
It's funny you mention that. If you looked at the news about Lake Minnetonka, someone drowned to death a few days ago and just recently "rose". I feel honoured to be compared to a drowning victim.