Project Poseidon
Brick 
Hello, you might not know who I am just yet but be assured that you'll know soon enough. As you saw in the title of the thread, I am starting a project nicknamed: Project Poseidon. This project consists of converting an Ocean Monument into a base where one can thrive and store resources. I will post an update on the build every now and then. Please give me any suggestions that could be useful for this build, thanks.

That's it for now and good luck. -WolfAdz

P.S. The first picture is the basic monument after draining with a farm on the side. I won't show any insides for now.

http://imgur.com/a/3Bn2y
Great. You are making a base. So am I! Should I make a fucking forum post to go with it? No! In, fact, why don't I? Why doesnt everyone who is doing a personal build on this server announce it to the world? No? Would the forums not get swamped with post sharing in the arrogance and vanity of this one?

(07-30-2016, 09:30 AM)WolfAdz Wrote: Hello, you might not know who I am just yet but be assured that you'll know soon enough.

Also, what the fuck is that? So the point of this post isn't just to get the server to give you attention and say nice things about your project, but it's also to get them to notice you and like you, not only that, but inform them strictly that they WILL know you, with all the vanity and arrogance that implies.

Surprisingly enough I do know your name, because you scammed Xeno out of 2 Elytras in return for phoney coords that you claimed to be Duke_Minecraft's base.

You are an arrogant, vain, scamming prick, and I dearly hope that the only people who know your name are those wishing to compile a definitive KOS list.
(07-30-2016, 11:30 AM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: Great. You are making a base. So am I! Should I make a fucking forum post to go with it? No! In, fact, why don't I? Why doesnt everyone who is doing a personal build on this server announce it to the world? No? Would the forums not get swamped with post sharing in the arrogance and vanity of this one?

(07-30-2016, 09:30 AM)WolfAdz Wrote: Hello, you might not know who I am just yet but be assured that you'll know soon enough.

Also, what the fuck is that? So the point of this post isn't just to get the server to give you attention and say nice things about your project, but it's also to get them to notice you and like you, not only that, but inform them strictly that they WILL know you, with all the vanity and arrogance that implies.

Surprisingly enough I do know your name, because you scammed Xeno out of 2 Elytras in return for phoney coords that you claimed to be Duke_Minecraft's base.

You are an arrogant, vain, scamming prick, and I dearly hope that the only people who know your name are those wishing to compile a definitive KOS list.

I understand what you mean, I decided to make a forum post about this because I want it to be a community build, not just a personal one. My plan was to share this so EVERYONE was part of this build.

And for the scam, I admit to have done that. It was not my original plan tho. I saw someone in chat saying they wanted coords, I gave them to him. I just tried to shut someone up and tragically that person resulted being Polar's alt. I had already started and I was NOT backing down. And to finish this off, I never claimed it to be Duke's base.

Thanks for your point of view nonetheless John.
Meh, don't listen to SirJohn. Share your shit- it's nice to see what other people are doing on the server and these forums are a perfect place for disseminating information and visuals concerning your build. I would be weary of recruiting help from this venue, as ill-minded individuals could easily throw an alt your way, ensuring the project's abrupt demise. You probably aren't naive so turning it into something public, you'll be okay, as long as you don't keep all eggs in one shared basket. After all, it's just pixels.

The "be assured you'll know soon enough", though deliciously ominous and well within the context of our game to desire a name for yourself per se, is a little dramatic lol Smile Do your shit. Looking forward to seeing the progress if you continue sharing screenshots.

It'd be quite alright if this forum was littered with build documentation rather than useless faction dribble. But that's also fine too. We'll start posting some stuff under the ASP section just go show some things that the community hasn't had the opportunity to see yet.

As far as fucking Xeno/Polar over, don't sweat it- he's fucked over people before. No one should buy coords without verifying the value. Buyer beware and all that.

Lastly, make that build ridiculous. Go fucking big. I hope to see some epic stuff. With a name like Project Poseidon, it needs to be beastly/intricate/sexy.
(07-30-2016, 02:08 PM)xZenxMomentx Wrote: Meh, don't listen to SirJohn. Share your shit- it's nice to see what other people are doing on the server and these forums are a perfect place for disseminating information and visuals concerning your build. I would be weary of recruiting help from this venue, as ill-minded individuals could easily throw an alt your way, ensuring the project's abrupt demise. You probably aren't naive so turning it into something public, you'll be okay, as long as you don't keep all eggs in one shared basket. After all, it's just pixels.

The "be assured you'll know soon enough", though deliciously ominous and well within the context of our game to desire a name for yourself per se, is a little dramatic lol Smile Do your shit. Looking forward to seeing the progress if you continue sharing screenshots.

It'd be quite alright if this forum was littered with build documentation rather than useless faction dribble. But that's also fine too. We'll start posting some stuff under the ASP section just go show some things that the community hasn't had the opportunity to see yet.

As far as fucking Xeno/Polar over, don't sweat it- he's fucked over people before. No one should buy coords without verifying the value. Buyer beware and all that.

Lastly, make that build ridiculous. Go fucking big. I hope to see some epic stuff. With a name like Project Poseidon, it needs to be beastly/intricate/sexy.

Thanks for your support on the subject Zen, I will continue to post screenshots at a rate of around 1 every 3rd day. I'm okay with whatever John says, and anything Polar attempts. 

About making the build big, I'm a little short on resources but that'll change soon. Be sure to post your ideas here, I'd highly appreciate it.

Good Luck on your own builds and have fun. -Wolf
Throwing this your way. One of our temples from awhile ago during construction. We don't really share current images but figured this doesn't matter. http://imgur.com/TK9SnOy
(07-30-2016, 04:44 PM)xZenxMomentx Wrote: Throwing this your way. One of our temples from awhile ago during construction. We don't really share current images but figured this doesn't matter. http://imgur.com/TK9SnOy

Thanks for the screenshot! Sadly im not planning on the draining the outside, I'm keeping everything underwater, but thanks anyway!
Yeah, I like the underwater ecosystem look you're going for- should be sick. That sea floor farm looks sharp Smile
Lmfao sirjohnforumposts a lot is yapping at others for making forum posts. Oh dear the irony is real
(07-30-2016, 08:15 PM)TheShaws Wrote: Lmfao sirjohnforumposts a lot is yapping at others for making forum posts. Oh dear the irony is real

Ok...

I'm planning on making some Poseidon Statues, here is my first version. Any suggestions?
http://imgur.com/a/SAuZL