H0W 2 NVR /b/ R8TD 0N MinT3xass
Step 1. Don't build anywhere closer than 500K. 
Step 2. Erase all traces of your prescence in the nether, and avoid the nether at all costs. 
Step 3. USE COMMON SENSE. Difficult concept for the majority, so I'll sub-categorize it for you.  a). Anyone who claims to have coords to.  " sell" is a lying sack of shit. They would.   either pawn it off for free (And even then there's no way to trust them, and if you do, you're a gullible idiot. Only people you trust completely can even be remotely reliable, and even then, that's debatable.)
b).Random people you have talked to are not your friends, they are random people you have talked to. Only people with a reliable reputation, who have close associates backing them up, can be remotely trusted. Do not send these people your coordinates, and do not publicly display coordinates on a skype or other form of communication. 
c). Don't build near other bases, whether griefed or non-griefed. Someone WILL eventually find you, and almost certainly grief you. 
Step 4. TRUST NO ONE. 5% of griefs happen either because your base was not following step 1, the 4% happen because of nether exposure, and 1% happen by random. The other 90% is someone else ratting you out. Unless you have extensive knowledge or experience with someone, they carry a high chance of being a rat. 

CONCLUSION: Follow these ridiculously simple steps, and you too can never be attacked and griefed, and live out your days in safety.
(07-30-2016, 09:10 PM)DonaldTrumpForMC Wrote: Step 1. Don't build anywhere closer than 500K. 
Step 2. Erase all traces of your prescence in the nether, and avoid the nether at all costs. 
Step 3. USE COMMON SENSE. Difficult concept for the majority, so I'll sub-categorize it for you.  a). Anyone who claims to have coords to.  " sell" is a lying sack of shit. They would.   either pawn it off for free (And even then there's no way to trust them, and if you do, you're a gullible idiot. Only people you trust completely can even be remotely reliable, and even then, that's debatable.)
b).Random people you have talked to are not your friends, they are random people you have talked to. Only people with a reliable reputation, who have close associates backing them up, can be remotely trusted. Do not send these people your coordinates, and do not publicly display coordinates on a skype or other form of communication. 
c). Don't build near other bases, whether griefed or non-griefed. Someone WILL eventually find you, and almost certainly grief you. 
Step 4. TRUST NO ONE. 5% of griefs happen either because your base was not following step 1, the 4% happen because of nether exposure, and 1% happen by random. The other 90% is someone else ratting you out. Unless you have extensive knowledge or experience with someone, they carry a high chance of being a rat. 

CONCLUSION: Follow these ridiculously simple steps, and you too can never be attacked and griefed, and live out your days in safety.

I fell for the 3rd step. Does that make me an idiot?
Hawt Doggo