BOUNTY
I want these people dead, and I want picture evidence they were killed. The first person to do so gets a stack of gapples. Find out who they are, and kill them. 

Other Individuals:
Drewdoug24
StrataphonicMusic
ElementDubs
(07-31-2016, 11:01 PM)DonaldTrumpForMC Wrote: I want this person dead

Which person are you exactly referring to?
The individual filming. I don't know the username, which is why I only provided the link. Those other people are also on the kill list as well.
(07-31-2016, 11:01 PM)DonaldTrumpForMC Wrote: I want this person dead, and I want picture evidence they were killed. The first person to do so gets a stack of gapples. Find out who they are, and kill them. 
https://youtube.com/watch?v=PQ4Inn4G0bk 
NOTE:  This has nothing to do with Minoxio. This  is between me, and this individual.
Other Individuals:
Drewdoug24
StrataphonicMusic
ElementDubs

I killed Strata at spawn the other day. However, why do you want them dead? Also, when are you coming back from your vacation?
Hawt Doggo
They seem like people who should be killed frequently. Coming back tuesday of next week.
(08-01-2016, 09:09 AM)DonaldTrumpForMC Wrote: They seem like people who should be killed frequently. Coming back tuesday of next week.

How exactly do you figure that?  People who record videos should be killed frequently?
My words are backed by nuclear weapons.
No, just the rude person who deleted an obvious trolling comment that called them out for being hipocritical, then had the gall to tell me to shut up. If that person was you, and I now realize it was, don't be a dick, and don't tell people to shut up unless you expect you expect them to be pissed off. Also, drewdoug is a bitch, who is clearly either a child or a spawnrat, and that goes for the rest of them. Because I don't feel like having a splinter cell leaving the NCP alliance, I'll remove the kill request.
(08-01-2016, 10:37 AM)DonaldTrumpForMC Wrote: No, just the rude person who deleted an obvious trolling comment that called them out for being hipocritical, then had the gall to tell me to shut up. If that person was you, and I now realize it was, don't be a dick, and don't tell people to shut up unless you expect you expect them to be pissed off. Also, drewdoug is a bitch, who is clearly either a child or a spawnrat, and that goes for the rest of them. Because I don't feel like having a splinter cell leaving the NCP alliance, I'll remove the kill request.

I removed your posts because you were literally spamming my eMail with notifications, and I don't appreciate trolling for absolutely no reason.  Nevertheless, I'll avoid doing that in the future, and I apologize for however it may have upset you.

As to drewdoug, yeah, his posting was hardly better than yours, and may have taken a lot of work just to get to there.
My words are backed by nuclear weapons.
Well, now that I have clarification as to why these posts were deleted, I have little issue with it. I personally don't experience this issue, so I haven't ever had to deal with it. Trolling policies are not my favorite, but I suppose I understand them. In any case, I apologize about trying to have you killed, and will avoid trolling the messages of future videos.