The 10 Commandments of Atarism
1 I am Ataranlen, your God, who brought you out of the land of Factions, out of the server of bondage. You shall place no other admins before Me.
2 You shall not build for yourself a blocky image, or any likeness of anything that is in overworld above, or that is in the nether beneath earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I Ataranlen, the Owner your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the owners of the alts to the third and fourth generations of those plebs who shittalk Me, but showing mercy to thousands of new and oldfags alike, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.
3 You shall not take the name of the Lord Ataranlen your God in vain, for Ataranlen will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
4 Remember the 4th of July, to keep it holy. 11 months you shall labor and do all your work, but the 4th of July is the holy day of the Lord Ataranlen your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your alt, nor your basemate, nor your spawnrat,nor your enemy, nor the newfag who is within your spawn. For 11 months Ataranlen fought the Dutch, and the civcrafters, the ddosers, and all that is against Him, and rested upon the 4th of July. Therefore Ataranlen blessed the 4th of July and hallowed it.
5 Honor the oldfags, that your days may be long upon the server which Ataranlen your God is giving you.
6 You shall slay all civcrafters, for they are impure and turned against the Lord Ataranlen.
7 You shall not leak the coordinates of your allies.
8 You shall raid only those deserving of punishment.
9 You shall not spam.
10 You shall not covet your friend's base; you shall not covet his loot, nor his alts,nor his armor, nor his coordinates, nor anything that is your friends.”
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
This is mildly entertaining and I've noticed you're very post happy today.

Additions (if your intention is not purely to be goofy- it's cute and a little relevant info would be nice to express):

Don't intentionally lag the server like a selfish little bitch. Be a responsible grinder and the nether roof wasn't meant for children to speed run across in packs.

Provide some type of path out of each spawn area for those without beds. Obsidian cages, 100% wrapped trumpkins, and full lava curtains are lame.
Big Grin 
#10 sucks. Big Grin
My words are backed by nuclear weapons.
I think those additions might work better as their own section, added into "The Seven Deadly Sins of Atarism". As for NuclearGhandi... -_- Ataranlen is watching.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
I'm atar, and I approve this message.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.