Conspiracy Theories
These are conspiracy theories I've thought of myself, or been told by other people.

MineTexas Conspiracy Theories

DonaldTrumpForMC is really an egotistical puppetmaster trying to control the entirety of the server for selfish furthering of his own self-interests, and every society or plan performed is actually a ploy for this goal. 

ChadDX controls the market and cultural development of the server by triggering wars and conflicts, so that players follow trends that lead to profit and an eventual dependency on Chad, who gains the appearance of a pleasant, trustworthy fellow, but actually is a shrewd businessman. 

The Hidden Path has massive stockpiles of treasures secretly hidden away in the server in a complex network of riddles and paths that lead to their National Treasure-esque hoard of riches.

Ataranlen is secretly favoring players and turning a blind eye to otherwise illicit practices, in exchange for advertisement and loyalty. 

The ASP has long since succeeded in their goal to reach space, and has a massive space station located out in the far reaches of the End, where they will evacuate to when the server is inevitably destroyed in nuclear fire. 

Duplication glitches are alive and well, and massive stockpiles are being created for the rich and powerful to utilize as a tool to crush any opposition against them. 

Have any conspiracy theories you think exist on MineTexas? Feel free to post them below.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
I can confirm ■■■■■■■ is ■■■■■■ ■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■ ■■■ ■■■.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
ATARANLEN IS POISONING THE POTATO SUPPLY! THE PRAISE COMMAND IS REALLY A MIND CONTROL DEVICE! Doesn't affect me though. I wear an iron helmet and only eat mushrooms I found in my basement! Can't get into my head!
Conspiracies that I have heard:

1. Nyarlothtep and Roadmaker are the same person

2. DonaldTrumpForMC and ChadDX are both actually alts of Ataranlen

3. Sage doesn't want to be a meme
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
The world border isn't actually 30k
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
You've actually heard a conspiracy that Roadmaker is Nyarlothtep? KEK
http://youtu.be/ofdSbR7AZ5E

9:20-10:00

You're welcome.

Thanks Atar for actually changing the border to 30k again Smile . I'm anticipating a lot more interaction within the playerbase.
I heard once that mountainguerrilla was Chad's alt for when he got bored of being a pacifist.
There have been a lot about mountainguerilla in chat, I'll try and find some more.
there was definitely a lot of speculation in the past about who gave MountainGuerilla his first set of God Armour... I admitted only fairly recently that it was actually me that sold it to him (hey, I didn't know he was going to kill everyone)
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(08-04-2016, 09:24 AM)ChadDX Wrote: there was definitely a lot of speculation in the past about who gave MountainGuerilla his first set of God Armour... I admitted only fairly recently that it was actually me that sold it to him (hey, I didn't know he was going to kill everyone)

Well thanks a lot Chad. That sure helped all of us out.
Hawt Doggo