I know it has been up for a few days, but here it is:

Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
In Memoriam
Albin2300
7/25/16-7/25/16.

You were too good for this world.

Your last word will be echoed by those who follow in your footsteps. The steady droves of wanderers searching for a temporary fill of their hunger bars. Naked and afraid whilst crawling through the empty cobblestone chambers of a spawn vine factory only to reach the summit of this monstrosity, blinded by the pixel sun, taking one last step to end all the pain. Handing themselves over to the fickle bitch that is Lady Spawn.

"bye"

RIP little angel. Though your time was brief, a server promo shall immortalize you for three months.
Nice job with the video Atar!
Want to build a base together ,p0xoq? p0xoq...p0xoq...
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Fun fact: That building has supposedly caused over 800 suicides of random people...100% true
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
Little known fact: Chad's great great grandfather, KeklysKekware, worked on San Francisco's Meatspace Minecraft Golden Gate Bridge, originally decorated with vines along its exterior, in the late 1930's which has been attributed with over 1,700 intentional jumps. Coincidence? Hard to say.

rip albin2300
1000 Watts
Just re watched the video and albin300 starved to death, he didn't die from fall damage. Totally missed that the first time, he timed that jump to perfection!
(08-19-2016, 04:53 PM)N3xtLevel Wrote: 1000 Watts
Just re watched the video and albin300 starved to death, he didn't die from fall damage. Totally missed that the first time, he timed that jump to perfection!

That's the reason I included the footage at the end of the video. I thought it was hilarious that he starved before he hit the ground.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
(08-03-2016, 09:10 PM)xZenxMomentx Wrote: In Memoriam
Albin2300
7/25/16-7/25/16.

You were too good for this world.

Your last word will be echoed by those who follow in your footsteps. The steady droves of wanderers searching for a temporary fill of their hunger bars. Naked and afraid whilst crawling through the empty cobblestone chambers of a spawn vine factory only to reach the summit of this monstrosity, blinded by the pixel sun, taking one last step to end all the pain. Handing themselves over to the fickle bitch that is Lady Spawn.

"bye"

RIP little angel. Though your time was brief, a server promo shall immortalize you for three months.

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE!
I still don't get how you could react that fast to record when I jumped from the roof Tongue.